41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,053 Posts
IP address is registered with GoDaddy.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Your DNS registrar is not necessarily who hosts the server. I would be interested to know if they switched server locations and still kept Go-Daddy as their DNS registrar.

·
Super Moderator
12,053 Posts
Fox News Channel is reporting that sales of 1984 are hot on Amazon right now.🤠
Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged is another relevant work.
Sad thing is that lately, when I hear anything on the news my first thought is; Is this true?

·
Registered
49 Posts
[/https://www.worldtribune.com/1984-is-top-selling-book-on-amazon

funny thing is, if you search on “ 1984 book sales”, you see links to Huffpost and other far-left propagandists from Trump’s election on about increased sales of 1984.
no mention from them today, though.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Forget about TP. I forsee long-johns and wool socks becoming scarce as conservatives prepare for the move to Canada! I am going to get the electric socks myself..

·
Registered
14,086 Posts
If I go anywhere, Canada is at the bottom of my list. Way too liberal for me.
LOL, If I go anywhere it will be a warm island off the coast of SA, at least they have plenty of guns down there.

·
Registered
14,086 Posts
I was thinking of one of the red southern states if they secede from the union, but I like your idea better.
Texas and Tenn are OK, Fla has a 3 day wait and red flag laws. I am assuming after Biden takes over there will be a federal red flag law.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
FL with a permit has a no day wait, also there are more permits in FL than in any state. TX, and FL would be my choices at this time

·
Super Moderator
12,053 Posts
Costa Rica. I hear I can live like a king on my SS and VA bennys down there.

Reactions: Guts

·
Registered
325 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sad times when it's a reality that our vets can move to another country and have more freedoms than in the very country where they served with the purpose of preserving freedom.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
262 Posts
Costa Rica. I hear I can live like a king on my SS and VA bennys down there.
Yep, And are you sure those "bennys" are going to be there for you?

·
Super Moderator
12,053 Posts
Yep, And are you sure those "bennys" are going to be there for you?
Why wouldn't they be. Dems are all about giving money away. No rules say I have to live in the country to collect them. In fact from what I hear I can walk into any hospital in CR and they will take care of me and bill the VA.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Why wouldn't they be. Dems are all about giving money away. No rules say I have to live in the country to collect them. In fact from what I hear I can walk into any hospital in CR and they will take care of me and bill the VA.
Yes, you are correct, for now... Just saying...I Pray those benefits continue, I have the same ones.

·
Registered
14,086 Posts
FL with a permit has a no day wait, also there are more permits in FL than in any state. TX, and FL would be my choices at this time
Funny thing about fla. if I give up my Tn license I lose my permit. If I don’t give up my license I can’t buy a pistol in fla.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
This is like a sci fi movie, scary as hell! What good is a constitution when corporations can take away free speech at will...
Where in the US Constitution is there a 1st amendment requirement for the world? The internet and social media is not just inside the US borders. Maybe it is time to take down all social media and get back to life they way we used to know it. Where the hell did I put my pager??? :ROFLMAO:

41 - 60 of 70 Posts