·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is not going well at all

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
would like to read the article.......any ideas?

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would like to read the article.......any ideas?
GoDaddy Cancels AR15.COM

The world’s largest firearm community has just been booted by GoDaddy…

ARFCOM Is Down. We've been booted from GoDaddy and are looking for an alternative solution.
The site will return athttps://www.ar15-backup.com
Standby for more information

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
going to get lots worse before there is any sunshine

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Orwell was spot on

Reactions: Guts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I’m pretty sure this site is owned by our northern neighbors in Canuckistan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had high hopes for Nov 2022. Now not so much.

Suggest, Demand, Nudge, Shove, Shoot. (First heard by me from Glenn Beck)

With lots of overlap I suggest we are low-shove region. I have NO disillusions as to the democrat's tendencies to overreach.

·
Registered
14,090 Posts
Knew this was coming. It was tough to find a firearm friendly bank and CC processor 7-8 years ago and it's only going to get worse.

Reactions: Ed308

·
Registered
1,576 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Go Daddy is hosting the actual servers that ARFCOM is using to supply the web pages you view totally different than who owns the site so 6.8 forum being owned by canucks doesn't matter it depends on who is running the computer with the website on it. No one really owns their own servers anymore they have them hosted at COLOs that are just big buildings with a shit ton of computers in them.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ar15.com is currently online, apparently with different servers. Type in "ar15.com" and you are automatically sent to "ar15-backup.com"

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
That explains why it was offline earlier. Maybe it's time for The Trump Cable Company?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I’m going to copy and paste from a GroupMe in part of.

“I would also suggest downloading an alternate messaging app like Signal. It is an independent, open source and to end encrypted messaging service. It looks like Apple and Google are going all in on suppressing conservative speech. Make sure you’ve got alternate means to communicate, the shit is about to hit the fan.”

Signal isn’t an alternate to this forum, but it will give you an encrypted means to communicate with the people you need to. Hopefully everyone has people near them they trust and can hook up with. I fear things are going to get really bad really fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Gab.com says they have their own servers FWIW

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
This is only the beginning.....

It is going to take some time but I am working toward de-big tech my life.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Some good news: Twitter lost nearly $5 Billion in market cap since they deplatformed Trump last Friday

1 - 20 of 70 Posts