6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Getting out of the 6.8 game. I built the upper about a year and a half ago. It has approximately 700 rounds through it. A few people in here have shot it and can attest to its function. With 27.4gr of A2200 under a 120 SST at 2.285 in SSA brass it would do under an inch with my 6x scope. Never tweaked it further as I was happy with the accuracy for a hunting rifle.

Its a 12.5" stainless noveske barrel with the better mod 1 chamber which allows the higher pressure ammo. It is painted black but is stainless. NSR 11" rail and Vltor MUR upper receiver. It will not come with a bolt carrier, charging handle, swivel stud, sling mount or flash hider. I did not want to take that stuff off in case it doesnt sell as this will be my hunting rifle again this season.

Decided to split up the upper.

Barrel, bolt, gas tube and block 320
11" NSR 220
MUR is sold

2lb of A2200 40 cannot ship local sale only

All prices include shipping via USPS. If youd like insurance or signature confirmation that will be extra. I will not be able to ship the upper until after the holiday weekend. Im not interested in any trades as Im selling to fund more glass purchases.

Located in Austin, TX

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am interested in the Hornady dies and A2200 powder and the 600 SSA brass, as well as some of the remaining bullets...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would you consider 300x 120grain SST for $75 ? Same rate you are asking, leaves an even 1000 bullets for the next guy :)
For now Id like to try to keep stuff together just due to dealing with shipping. Ive had some interest in breaking stuff up so if/when I do then Ill let you know.
I am interested in the Hornady dies and A2200 powder and the 600 SSA brass, as well as some of the remaining bullets...
Just waiting on Mark to send payment but as of now he has spoken for the TNTs, TTSXs and gold dots. The rest is open game. Do you live somewhere in central Texas? I cant ship the powder.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TNTs, TTSXs and gold dots sold!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive decided to keep the dies, 100 SSTs and the half pound of 2200 in case I need to load more rounds before it sells.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes all the brass is left. Sounds like you built a great upper lol

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price drop on the upper

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Brass is sold. Price on the upper is very firm.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Decided to split up the upper

1 - 20 of 25 Posts