6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a quick reply from Nosler in response to my question of when the 100 grain Accubonds we like so much would be available again.

The response from Nosler is that the 6.8 bullets will be released at the beginning of September. The reply did not specifically mention the 100 grain Accubond.

I sent them polite thank you note and a mention of how the 6.8 Forum hunters appreciate and eagerly await the 100 grain Accubond. I also mentioned it would be nice if they would get out sooner so we reloaders could dial our loads in.

If you have a few minutes.....send a polite complementary reminder of how much we like it.
Hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink wink :a21::a21::a21::a21::a21:

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Got a quick reply from Nosler in response to my question of when the 100 grain Accubonds we like so much would be available again.

The response from Nosler is that the 6.8 bullets will be released at the beginning of September. The reply did not specifically mention the 100 grain Accubond.

I sent them polite thank you note and a mention of how the 6.8 Forum hunters appreciate and eagerly await the 100 grain Accubond. I also mentioned it would be nice if they would get out sooner so we reloaders could dial our loads in.

If you have a few minutes.....send a polite complementary reminder of how much we like it.
Hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink wink :a21::a21::a21::a21::a21:
Good idea, wink
http://68forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61149

1 - 2 of 2 Posts