6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buds Guns has 110 gr Accubonds in stock. There flat rate shipping fee sucks but the price was not too bad for a box of 50. I do not normally shop at Buds but that is where the Nosler email reply sent me. Nosler also said 100 gr Accubonds would probably be hitting shelves again in November just in time to miss deer hunting.

·
Banned
1,955 Posts
You think Bud's is bad, try Wideners. The secret? Call your order in and request USPS Priority flat rate shipping. Order on line and you'll get burned every time. Wideners wanted $26 to ship 1000 223 bullets the last time I checked on line. I called them and it was reduced by almost half when I requested cheapest shipping rate by USPS med flat rate. I don't know if Buds will do the same but anyone that charges those high shipping costs don't ever get my business. THEY get a special deal from UPS or FedEx but hammer you for the retail cost and pocket the discount instead of passing it along to their customers.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
I wont shop at buds due to a prior poor customer service issue. I'll wait till I can get them elsewhere

·
Registered
822 Posts
I said I was done with Nosler but I couldn't stand it; I ordered a few box's the other day from Buds at $24.71 per box, I just looked again to day and their $27.80
I think that's pretty $hity of'm

·
Registered
822 Posts
Are they much better than the Barnes TTSX?
LOL that question is like opening a can of worms,, seems everyone has their own opinion.
I like them, my go to was 100gr AB's,,,, 250 sow ran 80 yards and dropped after a 200 plus yard shot, blew a hole in a bobcat as big as a golf ball at 50 yards
I had two shoot troughs with the 95gr TTSX and lost the game, found one small squrt of blood on both but that was it...
110 AB with better BC should be the stuff for me anyway.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts