6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gentleman!!!!!!!!!

I'm a "Newbie" here on the 68 Forum. I am a member on only 2 other Forums ( SH & LRH) and have come to
the 68 Forum to learn as much about the 6.8 as possible.

I am a Former Operator...Just retiring from the US Army about 18 Months ago. I am currently employed as
a "Professional" Hunting Guide and work as a Contractor in the "Private Security Industry". I am not new to
Gas Gun Platforms and have used the 6.8 in Theater.

I am currently in the process of building a few 6.8 Weapons and as many here must know....The 6.8 gets
no "Love" in other forums. I wont post much unless it is something I have knowledge of and will lurk here
soaking up as much intel as possible on the 6.8.

If I can help anyone I will jump in with both feet to help. I have been told this is the place for the 6.8.....
So to all you "GURU'S"....Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge.

Elk Out........

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Welcome aboard elkhuntinguide. Just browse around and jump right in and answer any questions or start new threads if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Welcome to the fray!

What people tell myself and others, that sets this board apart from others is the sheer amount of friendly and helpful people.

I think it fosters a mental which creates a informative and overall great place to learn (about the 6.8 anyway).

Thanks for saying hello and please feel free to ask questions and post whatever you wish to add to the board.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome aboard. This is definately one of the greatest boards out there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts