6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess I will say hello to the group given that I picked up my 6.8 today. I had Talon Arms put a fine weapon together for me. I have it all tricked out from a White Oak stainless 16" down to a sweet SureFire Grip and light integrated unit. She's a sweetheart. I took her to the range and ran a few boxes thru her to loosen her up a bit. Sure feels like a nice combo.

Should have my ACOG tomorrow and then I will dial in the sighting. The BUIS did very well this afternoon.

Gotta luv it! First AR.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
BoBean said:
Well I guess I will say hello to the group given that I picked up my 6.8 today. I had Talon Arms put a fine weapon together for me. I have it all tricked out from a White Oak stainless 16" down to a sweet SureFire Grip and light integrated unit. She's a sweetheart. I took her to the range and ran a few boxes thru her to loosen her up a bit. Sure feels like a nice combo.

Should have my ACOG tomorrow and then I will dial in the sighting. The BUIS did very well this afternoon.

Gotta luv it! First AR.
Sounds like a sweetheart indeed. I checked Talon's website, they've got some cool toys. You do know pictures are required? :)

Glad you're here.

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
Nice build let us know how she shoots.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts