6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since technically I am a FNG lets kick it off.

Just having some fun with this whole password reset business.

·
Super Moderator
12,229 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
22,085 Posts
Impersonating a bodyman now, eh? :a32:

·
Banned
61 Posts
Welcome aboard! I guess I'm a FNG again too.
(does this mean we need 50 posts before listing anything in the EE?)
(will magpul mags work in my 6.8? jk,lol)
since the other thread is closed, i'll add here, who's brilliant idea was it to half a$$ this "site password update" over a weekend:a43: then not want to deal with it or emails cuz its the weekend
brilliant, acquire new site, then piss everyone off.
makes ya wanna go over to 68forums2.com instead

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I received emails for the password resets on their other forums I use on Tuesday, Thursday and this morning. Those reset emails worked without issue. It just sounds like this site didn't work that way for some reason.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Those reset emails worked without issue. It just sounds like this site didn't work that way for some reason.
Guess I was one of the lucky ones that got a "contact us" off early. At that time I thought it was just a few of us that missed an email. I wouldn't even be upset about not being able to log in over the weekend, **** happens and I need to take a break from the computer. What chaps my ass is the response from the site administrator.

After a "flood" of emails, you'd think that he would realize their was a problem. Given the password reset, I think I'd realize their might be a bigger problem after 5-10 "contact us" emails from the same forum within a few hours. How hard would it have been to post a banner or thread saying something along the lines of:

"Hey we know there is a problem. We are working on it, but it might be Monday before resolved. Please be patient. Due to work load we may not be able to entertain individual requests for help."

I know I'd have been happy with that. I'd have gone onto something else (rereading old posts most likely) while eagerly awaiting the forum to be fixed and new posts to be made.

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Jerk...lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.