6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my Armalite AR-10 rebarreled with an 18 inch Noveske. AR15performance did the work. He did a fine job and was fast also. Anyway, took her to the range today and its a solid .5-.6 inch shooter. Seems to like 43.6 grains of 4895 and 168 SMK with 210 primers. I ran out of daylight so had to call it a day before I could crono them but I am very happy with it. Also went with a FSC30 brake and its awesome. It is a great brake and looks pretty cool also. Anyway, do not hesitate to use ar15performance. Thanks

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
hitman said:
I had my Armalite AR-10 rebarreled with an 18 inch Noveske. AR15performance did the work. He did a fine job and was fast also. Anyway, took her to the range today and its a solid .5-.6 inch shooter. Seems to like 43.6 grains of 4895 and 168 SMK with 210 primers. I ran out of daylight so had to call it a day before I could crono them but I am very happy with it. Also went with a FSC30 brake and its awesome. It is a great brake and looks pretty cool also. Anyway, do not hesitate to use ar15performance. Thanks

Awesome, sounds like a great set up

·
Registered
13,878 Posts
hitman said:
You can't go wrong with Pac Nor barrels on a AR.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts