6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun Font Games USWarFighters.com

USWarFighters.com is now live. feel free to place your order. Its now open for BIZ.

I have been waiting for his site to come up. We are trying to Get HexMag to go to the 6.8 and maybe a thinner area to allow those extra couple of thousands
we all seem to want.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
aren't these polymer mags? if so, not sure that 6.8 will stack/feed correctly... Magpul reported that they would not make a standard 6.8 magazine due to the stack/feed issues--- thats why the six8 was made

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
stacking

Yes it is polymer, but it does bulge on top like the magpuls do. Will test this week and report back. Bought them so I could do rapid reloads in a tactical AR match. I have avoided doing this type of shooting since retiring from military. Seems I need to stay proficient and start leaving gear in my car at all times.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They Fit 6.8

It fits and functions, with a little research they could make a follower that is perfect.

·
Registered
337 Posts
How many rounds can you get in one before feeding issues arrive? I had looked at those mags when I built my rifle but ended up going with ASC. I emailed HEXMAG while trying to do some research on them but never heard back.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
what about COAL.. I'm assuming only the 2.26 factory ammo will work in these unless you cut the front, right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts