Welcome aboard.AR15Texan said:I've built a few AR15's 5.56 and now I ready to build a 6.8 SPC, 458 SOCOM, and a 9mm pistol (starting with the 6.8 first). I've only been pinging around for a couple of days but this is what I'm thinking for a parts list:
1. VLTOR MUR upper receiver
2. 18" 6.8 SPC WOA SS barrel with SPCII chamber
3. LMT 6.8 SPC MP inspected bolt
4. Chrome bolt carrier - LMT/CMT any other ideas? I'd get the LMT enhanced BCG or the CMT complete BCG.
5. JP Enterprises FF Rifle Handguard or a DD that covers the gas block
6. PRI QC Stainless Steel Muzzle Brake
7. Gas block that fits under the handguard, any ideas? Vltor, PRI, Troy, Larue, CMMG, YHM.
8. Stag Stripped Lower
9. Stag lower parts kit
10. 2-stage trigger Grissele, LMT, Timney, McCormick, etc. what order would you rate them? Geiselle Hi-Speed, Geiselle SSA, WOA Tuned RRA, LMT.
11. Standard charging handle
12. Mid-length gas tube
13. LaRue Cantilever Mount
14. High quality 4-12x scope, maybe Leupold
15. C-products magazines
16. A rifle length stock not a standard A2 though or collapsible, any ideas? Magpul PRS, Magpul UBR, Vltor E-Mod, LMT SOPMOD.
Cool Real Tree Hardwoods camouflage job, not on the barrel though I like the look of stainless.