6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am new here and this is my first post. I have owned a 6.8 in a Bushmaster m4 for a few months now and am interested in experiences and opinions. Talk to you later.

Cheesehead

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Welcome. So far, I've only heard good things about the Bushmaster 6.8SPC.

·
Registered
23 Posts
where in WI are you? I am planning on buiding a 6.8.. Stag Lower A2 stock, I just don't like collapsable, must be a OLD Vet. thing. KoTonics 18 upper, free float . folding ft. ard rr. sights . then an eotech quick detachable, and finally a scope (still undeciced on type) with a quick detach, so I can change acording to my shooting conditions at the time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome guys. i live near Birchwood. I did some hunting with my AR this year but did not get an opportunity for a shot. I joined this forum to learn from other like minded people about hunting deer with an AR15 in 6.8 as well as creating hunting loads that are both accurate and hard hitting. I very much enjoy carrying this rifle, so light, compact and fast on target capabilities. The opportunity for shooting at multiple targets (deer) is very real and this is where the semi auto concept come into play. The low recoil of the 6.8 in the ar platform in my opinion is ideal for fast follow up shots. Talk to you later about this and other stuff.

Cheesehead

·
Registered
7 Posts
go packers! superbowl bound!

But seriously i am also a wisconsinite, do you know of a good place around southeast wisconsin for legal transfers and other ar parts/accessories?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Tortoise,

MMMMMMMMMM

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!

Dont know what is available in SE WI, but I did live there years ago, in a town called Silver Lake.

Cheesehead

1 - 6 of 6 Posts