6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening! I've been lurking for a couple years now, but finally finished putting together an AR in 6.8, figured it's time to join! I reload 9mm, .223, and now 6.8. I appreciate reading through the info, here, hopefully i can contribute something, even if it's only a question here and there.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Good evening! I've been lurking for a couple years now, but finally finished putting together an AR in 6.8, figured it's time to join! I reload 9mm, .223, and now 6.8. I appreciate reading through the info, here, hopefully i can contribute something, even if it's only a question here and there.
Welcome to the forum. Where at in Western NC? I am currently in the north western part of Nc

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Welcome,
Moonshiner, apple grower, or both?

Sorry, letting my stereotypes get the better of me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm just outside Hendersonville, I'm a transplant, Army brat, so I'm not really from anywhere originally! Not a moonshiner, but I'll partake if someone's offering, heh... Give me a good beer and I'm satisfied.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome from someone looking at relocating to NC. My wife wants coast and I want Western NC.
My wife is the same way, we get more regular exercise in the mountains, but visit the beach to keep her happy! We've found a balance, I think... Good luck to you!

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
I'm just outside Hendersonville, I'm a transplant, Army brat, so I'm not really from anywhere originally! Not a moonshiner, but I'll partake if someone's offering, heh... Give me a good beer and I'm satisfied.
Yep, that's apple country. I shoot at Polk County and half the guys there are from your way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts