6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! Just a fellow 6.8 owner from AZ. Interested in learning more about reloading so any info is appreciated!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
If you haven't found it yet the trove of reloading info is in the reloading section under "bullet reviews" sticky.

And welcome from SE GA!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome.. Stay awhile.. Stay. FOREVER!!!!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA..

No. Seriously.. Glad to have you aboard
Welcome from East Tennessee!
I'm having great success with my Car's in 223 , 6.5 GRENDEL , 300 AAC , 7.62x39 and 350 Legend and just seem to be struggling with the 6.8 , it's a carbine gas 16"YHM that I installed on a YHM upper , have tried FL sizing and a .003" bump seating at 2.280" for the mags I have . Using the Hornady 120sst as they are all I can find , powders win 748, CFE blk, H-322, H-335, Imr4198 CCI and win primers , I am using Redding dies and the concentricity is near o runout , any ideas? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
843 Posts
I'm having great success with my Car's in 223 , 6.5 GRENDEL , 300 AAC , 7.62x39 and 350 Legend and just seem to be struggling with the 6.8 , it's a carbine gas 16"YHM that I installed on a YHM upper , have tried FL sizing and a .003" bump seating at 2.280" for the mags I have . Using the Hornady 120sst as they are all I can find , powders win 748, CFE blk, H-322, H-335, Imr4198 CCI and win primers , I am using Redding dies and the concentricity is near o runout , any ideas? Thanks in advance
need to ask this in the reloading section.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Welcome to the board from Phoenix. If you need some hands on help let me know and I can make a house call if you are in the metro area. I've helped several beginners over the years with getting up to speed.

Greg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts