6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey group,

Just recently moved from the Chicago area after separating from the United States Army to the mountains of Virginia. Also just recently built a 6.8 side charging Ar (with help from my friends over at http://www.pdsfirearms.com/)

Enjoy hunting all seasons and just recently entered the reloading world.

Looking to start some reloading for deer hunting, and looking for some advice on loads. I'll look around the boards and find the appropriate place to post that.

Jon

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
bet you're happy to be out of chicago, used to travel there back in my working days and never liked the place, welcome aboard

·
Registered
258 Posts
Welcome. I'm about 45 minutes north of you. There deer hunting in VA can't compare to Illinois, but if you like bears we have plenty of those. If you like to fish the James is great and the Maury is good too. Can't help you with reloading, but I know the area pretty good if I can help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
569 Posts
Welcome from Front Royal! Check out high country outfitters for a local reloading supply. Monte is a long time friend of mine... I stop by there when I am heading through.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.