6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Ben. I’m from Ak and I’m a gun addict. I currently have 2 guns in 6.8SPC , the first is a AR15 on a custom Lower with a Noveske/VLTOR upper with 13.7” barrel with pinned Noveske KX3. With the UBR stock its literally a pig but quite accurate. Running that one with an Eotech. The second is a Pistol with a Wilson Combat Lower , VLTOR A5 system and 11.3 Wilson Barrel with 1/11 twist. Running an Eotech on this one as well. Still working out the kinks on this upper so currently its a pretty looking single shot pistol.

I haven‘t currently found a super application for the 6.8SPC up here as most of the game I would go after I’d use my 30-06. I like the Pistol for the concept of home defense and nuisance animals such as wolves, coyotes and black bears. Past that I’m using it to punch slightly larger holes in paper.

·
Super Moderator
21,589 Posts
Welcome to the fray. What part of AK are you located? I did my time there and have paroled. Sure miss the hunting and fishing opportunities... but, damn those long/dark winters. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts