6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
22,881 Posts
Gotta love 'em, each and every one! Congrats on the new family member.

·
Administrator
22,881 Posts
AWESOME!!! Good for you!!!

Very cute indeed!!

Thanks for adopting an elderly dog!!!

My wife and I run http://eskierescuestl.org/ for 20 years now... older dogs are the sweetest but hardest to get into loving homes
My last two dogs were Eskies. Great dogs, smart as a whip, love to play ball.

·
Administrator
22,881 Posts
OH WOW. that's cool... Yeah almost too smart sometimes... First one learned about 20 circus type tricks.
The first three years of their lives, they think their names are: "Do you want to live to your next birthday?" LOL

Looks like ol' Hershey Girl has it all figured out and isn't in need of such worry. Give her a warm fire and a full belly, and a soft bed... life's good.

·
Administrator
22,881 Posts
We're all pulling for Hershey's full/complete recovery and reports of a bounce in her step with tail wagging up a storm and sending things flying.

·
Administrator
22,881 Posts
She's getting better a little bit at a time. Coughing and wheezing are slowly diminishing. It's gonna take a couple weeks, but we're feeling better about her. Here she is resting her head on my leg while I'm responding.
So pleased to hear a good report. :a12:

·
Administrator
22,881 Posts
Outstanding !!! Time to collect those Hershey kisses! Congrats on a big win!

·
Administrator
22,881 Posts
Aw, man... that's a hard shot to the gut. Hershey still won the dog-lottery by finding good people to share her time with. Godspeed to all of you with this hurdle before you. Extra cookies and loves for the girl from her 6.8 buds.

Reactions: 303 HUNTER

·
Administrator
22,881 Posts
Man, that bites. I'm so sorry for your loss. They're the best part of family, in so many ways.

Reactions: 303 HUNTER
1 - 8 of 8 Posts