6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C Products Defense has released its 28rd 6.8 magazine, expect to see it available at distributors this week. Below is a quick photo of what it looks like, similar in profile to a standard 30rd .223-5.56 GI magazine and will fit in a standard .223/5.56 magazine pouch.

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Welcome back Chad. Photo looks like a x39 magazine. Is that correct?

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome back Chad. Photo looks like a x39 magazine. Is that correct?
Thank you sir.

Its very similar to the 7.62 x 39 28rd magazine. Some small differences, functions like a dream. Comes standard with the engraving, Black-T coating.

·
Super Moderator
5,753 Posts
Good looking mag Chad, thanks for sharing.

Sent from a final firing position, the crosshairs are on you!

·
Registered
399 Posts

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
Biggest 6.8 mags I've got are 15 round, so I'll pick up a few of these new 28's.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$19-
http://www.shop.northriverllc.com/28-Round-CPD-68mm-SPC-Stainless-Steel-Magazine-C2868SBB.htm

On their older 25 rounders, once I did a bit of tweaking to the feed lips and replaced the spring with a WOlf XP 30 round 223 spring, they work like a champ. I'm happy with them. Might go ahead and pick up a couple of the 28 rounders.
We were not happy with the 25rd design and after tweaking the tooling for almost two years we decided to go in a different direction with the 28rd. The slightly different profile makes all the difference in its function.

Chad

·
Premium Member
451 Posts

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
let us know if you get it and how you like it. i was told months and months ago to pm/email and they would "take care of me" LOL

·
Registered
88 Posts
let us know if you get it and how you like it. i was told months and months ago to pm/email and they would "take care of me" LOL
If I do in fact get one to test, I will let you know, I'll post in this thread.

I will also do a good series of test and document with pictures and do a write up, good or bad.

I have 3 lowers and 3 uppers to test it on, and I can come up with a least 2 or 3 types of factory ammo to test with.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
thumbs up, with both hands due to the 10 character rule

1 - 20 of 83 Posts