6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put this one together yesterday out of parts I’ve collected over time. They include an 18” ARP 3R barrel, and Super Bolt, 6.8 marked nitride carrier from Semi Cop, trued Aero upper, Aero free float tube, PSA lower with their 2 stage trigger, STR stock, Nikon Monarch 2.5-10x42, and P series mount.

I haven’t been around here a lot in the last few months, but will try to be better. Been busy since retirement, but I’m almost caught up. Need to get this build to the range and sight it in.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Beautiful setup! Just assembled another 16-inch from ARP and still haven't gotten it to the range, broken in or zero'ed. Need to hurry up...huntin' season is coming fast!!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beautiful setup! Just assembled another 16-inch from ARP and still haven't gotten it to the range, broken in or zero'ed. Need to hurry up...huntin' season is coming fast!!
I actually built this one for longer range shooting. A friend of mine has a 900 yard range on his land, and I want to stretch this rifle out. I know I’ll have to get another scope, because I tried the Nikon on my LR308, and the reticle covers the target after 500 yards.

Also know I’ll have to load for long range. Supplies are starting to become available again, and I’ll develop loads from information gained here.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Congrats on recent retirement. Now you can be bored and holler at kids walking on your lawn.....lol
Always good to see your posts. New rig look clean, neat, slick and should be a great shooter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts