6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard today that Armatac is going to make a handful of 6.8 drums based on their 150 round 5.56mm CL-150 drum for AR rifles chambered in 6.8 SPC. I spoke with Felix from Gun Point/AV Guns in Sarasota, FL and he told me he will be the exclusive distributor for these drums. They are predicting that the drum will hold between 120 to 130 rounds of 6.8 SPC! This is what my REC7 and LWRC M6A2 need. I put a deposit down for one even though a final price is yet to be determined. If you want to get in line, feel free to call Felix at (941) 524-9607. I will post updates and pics when available. FYI!

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
If they figured out the feed lip angle it will go over huge! A few guys checked their Beta-C mags to see if 6.8 would fit and it didn't work.

Someone PM HTR with this. His NV equipped hog-killing 6.8's need a 100+ round drum in case the hogs organize and resort to suicide mass wave attacks like Korea.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
ArtFWTx said:
Someone PM HTR with this. His NV equipped hog-killing 6.8's need a 100+ round drum in case the hogs organize and resort to suicide mass wave attacks like Korea.
I remember that from history class...They called it "Pork Chop Hill"...... :mrgreen:

Kerry

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
A Wise man knows his history. :)

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
That thing is going to be heavy

·
Registered
615 Posts
No kidding--and it'll cost a bunch to fill. I may have to get one, though, and teat it like I did my SUV this summer--just filling 'er up with $50 bucks' worth at a time. :lol:

·
Registered
82 Posts
owenslee said:
ArtFWTx said:
I remember that from history class...They called it "Pork Chop Hill"...... :mrgreen:

Kerry
Which was closely followed by the invention of "Texas BBQ"... :mrgreen:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts