·
Administrator
22,085 Posts
She's got a nice can too. :a31:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went out to a buddies house saturday and took the TS 10 22 with me along with the suppressor and the newly mounted unzeroed scope, few shots and a few windage clicks and she was close enough for the rest we had which was off the back of a 4-wheeler, four of us were shooting 50 cent piece groups at 50 yds, when i get time to put it on a solid rest I'll fine tune the scope. one thing i noticed, which i normally dont notice was the barrel whip of the 16" aluminum barrel, it seemed like it had a pretty good whip just by the naked eye but accuracy seemed to be good but the jury is out till i get to test it out further.

·
Super Moderator
5,753 Posts
My son just bought a new 10/22 and swapped the barrel and stock with Tactical Solutions barrel and stock. He has an Elite Iron Echo suppressor in jail.

Sent from a final firing position, the crosshairs are on you!

·
Registered
348 Posts
I love the TS barrel on my 10-22. It's a tack driver. I just have a cheaper Simmons scope on mine, but it holds zero and works so I'm happy. I don't notice any barrel whip. Does yours have the upgraded barrel block?

·
Registered
348 Posts
no idea on the barrel block, i can only see the whip with the supressor on and someone else firing.

nice looking rifles.
I guess I'll have to pay really close attention next time someone else shoots mine. I would guess you have the barrel block since yours was a TS built gun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.