6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to tinker a little bit tonight. This is about 50 yards. Pitch dark with included illuminator. Very humid and hazy out so I'm impressed. Got it connected to the app on my phone and did all my configuring there. Seems cool.

Heinous typos thanks to autocorrect.

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
Picture looks very good. Eagerly awaiting range report, especially when magnification changes.

·
Registered
92 Posts
My father in law bought one as we are going to start doing some night time hog hunting. So far it seemed like it gave a nice picture when setting it up on the back yard at night but haven't spent any time hunting with it. Going to try and take it out in two weeks and if it works good I might buy one. I'd really like thermal but hard to justify the price for a couple potential night hunts a year.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is going on a 10/22 and will be target/squirrel/varmint. If I were to hunt predators with it, considering the FOV I would go 3-14x for sure.

·
Registered
92 Posts
After checking out my father in laws scope I bought one as well and it's supposed to be here Tuesday. I'll try to sight it in that day or Thursday and hopefully get it out hog hunting next weekend.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tried to offer one up here when I ordered mine for $600 but no takers. Bummer because it's worth $600 for sure.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was ordering and had access to good pricing on both new models. Nobody here bit so I only ordered one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts