6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have built two now using the scout barrel. Both easily group under 1 MOA with factory ammo.

~Aero Precision Upper
Aero Precision Lower
Aero Precision upper and lower parts kits
Aero Precision Scope Mount
ALG Defense Trigger – breaks at 4.5 lbs
AR Performance Scout 16 inch Barrel
AR Performance 6.8 Super bolt
Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier
Mako GL-Shock AR-15 Recoil Reducing Stock Polymer BlackGL-SHOCK
Magpul Grip
Troy Industries Alpha Battle Rail Modular Free FloatHandguard AR-15
Troy industries rubber inserts for handguard
Wilson Combat Accu-Tac Flash Hider
6.8 AR.jpg

·
Registered
125 Posts
Nice build!

Nice build! I've got one in the works that's going to be similar. The upper will be the Aero M4E1 enhanced upper with an Aero MLOK rail though, and the barrel will be the 18" TC DMR Chamber from ARP. I'll also have the Aero ultralight scope mount (haven't chosen a scope yet though).

What are you planning to do for Optics?

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
I see ya used the new and improved ultra ultra super duper lightweight invisible true 1x scope, hows she group with it.

seriously though, nice build, very nice selection in components for sure.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nice rifle! I too like Aero Precision components. Good stuff for sure! I built my rifle with Aero upper and lower, and will do the same for the next one.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Very nice looking well rounded build, by the looks of it the balance point is the center of the magwell.
I like the squid grips.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have not made up my mind yet on the scope. Here where I hunt in GA I really don't need anything more powerful than a 6x. So looking at scopes that range between 1x-6x. Will be used for deer and hog with most shots under 100 yards. I used an old Bausch and Lomb Elite 3x9x40 to put it on paper and check accuracy.

Steve

Nice build! I've got one in the works that's going to be similar. The upper will be the Aero M4E1 enhanced upper with an Aero MLOK rail though, and the barrel will be the 18" TC DMR Chamber from ARP. I'll also have the Aero ultralight scope mount (haven't chosen a scope yet though).

What are you planning to do for Optics?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts