6.8 SPC Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Linear muzzle devices are the way to go . I like the jal from ARP barrels better than any other I've seen or tried. It is supper short and thin .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
I use linear breaks, doesn't reduce recoil as much as some breaks, probably about 25%, but is quieter than thread protector or nothing. Great for hunting or range, blows everything forward even more than with nothing on barrel.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Not here in California. Lol
I don't understand why anyone that enjoys firearms, freedom and fair taxes would not be looking for a free state to move if not already done so. Past two weeks have been super hot in metro Atlanta and I work most days on the side of the road installing signs as my primary business but also have a job doing emergency battery and power plant service for Ma Bell remote terminals. This summer have had five cops stop to check and make sure all is o.k. seeing a truck without company markings on side of road with hazard lights running.

Due to many neighborhoods I work wear covert body armor every day and carry open when it's hot. Two of the five cops in recent weeks actually helped me a few minutes while chatting. They could not help but notice my suppressed SBR in a police style lock behind seat along with a rifle plate carrier and helmet in passenger seat. Often will have a 20" 22 Nosler if working rural areas as well for shooting ground hogs and coyote. Freaky guy on side of the road carrying a SIG with two spare mags on belt, truck loaded with rifles and spare armor (having $50,000 in tools and client product on truck in low rent and rural areas is a their magnet) and have not had a cop say anything negative much less have any laws here to affect my choice of firearms carried.

Move to a free state and pay taxes plus support our free state politicians and eventually communist states will have to take notice. Heard Elon Musk is moving Tesla out of California and many big corporations are fleeing Seattle like it's on fire. Leave states like Cali to the communists and see how they fair. The Port of Savannah here in Georgia is now the largest agricultural port in the USA unseat in ports in California because our politics are more friendly as are taxes. We are launching a new infrastructure project to add a new commercial truck lane to all our interstate highways so trucks can move faster along with less congestion for commuters. Our gun laws get more free every time amended. We would love to have more of you here and sell you suppressors along with allowing you to carry pretty anywhere you want.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts