6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any knowledge on the build quality of Moriarti uppers? I’ve been looking around, but I’m not turning up any solid info. I’m trying to buy their 10.5” 6.8 spc pistol upper.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have any knowledge on the build quality of Moriarti uppers? I’ve been looking around, but I’m not turning up any solid info. I’m trying to buy their 10.5” 6.8 spc pistol upper.
I have that upper from them, it shoots fine. It isn't the highest quality. That being said I haven't had any issues with the upper running, just the muzzle threading is 1/2x36 so not a large selection of muzzle offerings except some 9mm stuff.
the rail isn't very rugged but this is for plinking not home defense so that doesn't bother me. The transaction went smoothly and shipping was timely

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have that upper from them, it shoots fine. It isn't the highest quality. That being said I haven't had any issues with the upper running, just the muzzle threading is 1/2x36 so not a large selection of muzzle offerings except some 9mm stuff.
the rail isn't very rugged but this is for plinking not home defense so that doesn't bother me. The transaction went smoothly and shipping was timely
Thanks for the heads up. I’ll keep that in mind for the future. I decided to go with the Bison 10.5. Cost a lot more, but from what I read it’s worth it.

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
Buying quality the first time around is cheaper then buying it on the second or third time around.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buying quality the first time around is cheaper then buying it on the second or third time around.
I hold the opinion of you buy once you cry once. I try to stick to high quality guns in general. That’s why I was wondering about Moriarti see if they were even worth looking at.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts