1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
97 Posts
Dang. I paid 70 bucks for a brick of 800 a few weeks ago, and i thought i was getting the shaft at that price. lol

·
Super Moderator
22,208 Posts
Anyone tried adding it to the cart a starting a check-out to see if that IS the actual selling price, or is it just a means of keeping people from hording? If that's the actual, that's pretty bad.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Anyone tried adding it to the cart a starting a check-out to see if that IS the actual selling price, or is it just a means of keeping people from hording? If that's the actual, that's pretty bad.
Better yet, just add a few to you cart and go away. Once they are in the cart they re removed from inventory. This is the way to treat merchants like this that try to abuse customers. Widnerrs has gone to crap since the business was sold a few years back.

Reactions: Ratdog68

·
Super Moderator
22,208 Posts
Better yet, just add a few to you cart and go away. Once they are in the cart they re removed from inventory. This is the way to treat merchants like this that try to abuse customers. Widnerrs has gone to crap since the business was sold a few years back.
I went right up to entering CC information and nothing had "updated", although, there was a statement that inventory numbers and pricing could change prior to finalization. I wasn't about to add in the payment info and risk getting hosed.

·
Registered
8,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went right up to entering CC information and nothing had "updated", although, there was a statement that inventory numbers and pricing could change prior to finalization. I wasn't about to add in the payment info and risk getting hosed.
I did the same. As Widener's does not sell firearms, the posted price is probably their sale price.

·
Registered
121 Posts
That is insanity.
I’ll be honest though- I been half tempted to buy the 9mm hollows at midway for 88 cents a round.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Here’s real insanity, I sent a good friend 2k primers ups in a cci primer box due to hazmat numbers. They made it to Charlottesville va and disappeared. 2 weeks they claim they are trying to find it. Pretty sure somebody stole them which if the case is terrible. Every reloader I have met over the past 30 years has been a good person, who else would had stole them. Who knows the street value on 2k cci34s

·
Registered
190 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
And I grabbed this one from Dicks just now. 9mm for $110. .36 per round.
9E4BC7D6-6887-4967-8ED8-608A03C1EB79.jpeg
Got the last box. Stuff doesn’t last long at those prices.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts