6.8 SPC Forums banner

61 - 80 of 115 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,866 Posts
[video]

This is what we've lost to.
Bull? Who??? (besides the MSM) has declared that we've "lost"? There is yet a process. The votes are being counted and recounted (to start that process).

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Bull? Who??? (besides the MSM) has declared that we've "lost"? There is yet a process. The votes are being counted and recounted (to start that process).
ok ok, you know what i mean. Who we're losing to. The cheaters, the criminals.

Keep in mind, these antifa (communists) and BLM (marxists) are for the most part criminals to begin with. You can look up the ones that have been arrested at these mostly peaceful but fiery protests and see that they've all got a criminal records. The democrat party supports communists and marxist criminals who want to subjugate and murder police and people that disagree with them or have white skin. And it's all right there for the world and the citizens of the US to see. Right-smack-dab in your face. And for some reason they still voted for the party that supports this. So... wtf?

·
Registered
668 Posts
What's the mistake?
he said 475 members of the house there are 435. Either way this scenario would be a bad thing. It really would have a good chance of starting a civil war. The best outcome right now is of the legal challenges can prove systematic fraud, or the recounts find errors that swing it back to Trump.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't believe he has. As far as I know, the President has not "conceded". The media does not declare a winner (though, they are trying to do so).
My question here is since when does a sitting president's concession decide the election? He gets one vote, just like the rest of us, his concession means nothing in the bigger scheme
of things.
The votes have been cast, in some cases they are still being counted and recounted by hand. Lets let the people of the US decide who has one, not the man in the WH.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
My question here is since when does a sitting president's concession decide the election? He gets one vote, just like the rest of us, his concession means nothing in the bigger scheme
of things.
The votes have been cast, in some cases they are still being counted and recounted by hand. Lets let the people of the US decide who has one, not the man in the WH.
I don't believe he's deciding anything except that allegations and irregularities in the battleground and swing states is alarming when there's a 1% lead by his opponent. He has every right to persue legal action for these matters.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
he said 475 members of the house there are 435. Either way this scenario would be a bad thing. It really would have a good chance of starting a civil war. The best outcome right now is of the legal challenges can prove systematic fraud, or the recounts find errors that swing it back to Trump.
You may not have been paying attention... but I don't think it matters what happens, there already appears to be a civil war being antagonized by radical lefists and communists in the streets. They want us dead, they're chanting it in the riots.

·
Registered
13,964 Posts
of things.
Who said he decides? Obviously he thinks dead people voted or the people counting cheated or the DNC cheated and he wants to have everything checked out. The media does not decide who won even though they tried.

Reactions: wmw3

·
Registered
15 Posts
Who said he decides? Obviously he thinks dead people voted or the people counting cheated or the DNC cheated and he wants to have everything checked out. The media does not decide who won even though they tried.
If we're talking about trump, he has said several times that he had "won in PA and won big" even before the election was over he was telling everyone that he was the winner. Maybe you missed that? Yah, I know it's obvious he thinks there was cheating, he's been predicting it since 2016.
I agree that the press does not decide the winner, never said they did, nobody truly knows the winner until the electoral college meets and does their voting. I would like to see the EC come to an
end however and make the popular vote decide the election. I think we have the communication technology now that we no longer need for anyone to represent a group of voters that live too far apart to report their vote..

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
If we're talking about trump, he has said several times that he had "won in PA and won big" even before the election was over he was telling everyone that he was the winner. Maybe you missed that? Yah, I know it's obvious he thinks there was cheating, he's been predicting it since 2016.
I agree that the press does not decide the winner, never said they did, nobody truly knows the winner until the electoral college meets and does their voting. I would like to see the EC come to an
end however and make the popular vote decide the election. I think we have the communication technology now that we no longer need for anyone to represent a group of voters that live too far apart to report their vote..
Ew.

It sounds like you have been paying attention for the last five years and if you're surprised President Donald Trump is talking shit... Then I don't know what to tell you bud. He's going to say everything he can to get these lefties to flip out and it always works. They've been spitting and fumbling over every word he speaks for the last five years and the more freaked out they get the more he lays it on. So Trump saying he's going to win something is like a fish breathing water. Don't worry, he's not going to be your dictator.

·
Registered
867 Posts
If you think we should give up the EC, then you don't know what the purpose of the EC is to begin with. We need it more now than we ever did and it has nothing to do with technology or who gets to represent you. It's sole function is to provide a buffer against one party being able to take over and control the election of representatives for ALL the country. If it were not for the EC, California and California alone would control the outcome of every election and try to imagine if Texas or Wyoming was forced to bend to the will of only the nuts from California. No sir, we need to fight for the EC more now than we ever have needed it before.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Stanc?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
It sounds like you have been paying attention for the last five years and if you're surprised President Donald Trump is talking shit... Then I don't know what to tell you bud. He's going to say everything he can to get these lefties to flip out and it always works. They've been spitting and fumbling over every word he speaks for the last five years and the more freaked out they get the more he lays it on. So Trump saying he's going to win something is like a fish breathing water. Don't worry, he's not going to be your dictator.
Can't say I'm surprised that trump is blowing smoke at his tail, and I'm not worried about it, just tired of it. Really tired of it. I used to watch CNN and Fox just to see who was saying what, but now
it's the trump or covid show and most of it comes from people paid to give their opinion, not the facts. I find it rather sad and find it hard to stomach most of the news shows these days.

·
Super Moderator
21,866 Posts
Lionfish... have you see the video, where Biden admits ON CAMERA that they've created the biggest voter fraud organization in the history of politics? He said it... ON CAMERA! People have admitted ON CAMERA that they've registered their pets to vote, and cast that vote for Biden. That's FRAUD. The courts have just decided that the State of Pennsylvania cannot do what they've tried to do in this election. Dims have been known to register the dead to vote and cast ballots for the dead. They lie/cheat "to win at all cost" every opportunity they have (and think they can get away with).

With all of that as a KNOWN and GIVEN... it is PARAMOUNT for President Trump to NOT "concede"... but, to allow the process to happen... the process provided by the Constitution of the United States of America. If wrong doing has been done (I have no doubt that it has), then there is provision for a proper winner to be declared, backed by LAW. The left, and the media are screaming for the President of the United States of America to "concede" defeat before the process of checks and balances has run its course. A FOOL would cave in to their demands and forfeit due process. I do not believe President Trump to be a fool.

Due process needs to run its course, and ANY found to have committed fraud in this process, need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and punished with the most severe of penalties (fitting their crime/crimes).

God Bless America, and the Constitution of the United States of America. LONG live the Republic !!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lionfish... have you see the video, where Biden admits ON CAMERA that they've created the biggest voter fraud organization in the history of politics? He said it... ON CAMERA! People have admitted ON CAMERA that they've registered their pets to vote, and cast that vote for Biden. That's FRAUD. The courts have just decided that the State of Pennsylvania cannot do what they've tried to do in this election. Dims have been known to register the dead to vote and cast ballots for the dead. They lie/cheat "to win at all cost" every opportunity they have (and think they can get away with).

With all of that as a KNOWN and GIVEN... it is PARAMOUNT for President Trump to NOT "concede"... but, to allow the process to happen... the process provided by the Constitution of the United States of America. If wrong doing has been done (I have no doubt that it has), then there is provision for a proper winner to be declared, backed by LAW. The left, and the media are screaming for the President of the United States of America to "concede" defeat before the process of checks and balances has run its course. A FOOL would cave in to their demands and forfeit due process. I do not believe President Trump to be a fool.

Due process needs to run its course, and ANY found to have committed fraud in this process, need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and punished with the most severe of penalties (fitting their crime/crimes).

God Bless America, and the Constitution of the United States of America. LONG live the Republic !!
Ratdog68, please point me to the Biden video, I have not seen it and would like to see.. From what I can gather, the courts have yet to move forward with any charges of voter fraud. trump may not be a fool, but he is certainly very, very loose with the facts.

Speaking of Dims, wasn't there a Republican operative that was arrested and charged with election fraud in 2019, forcing a new election in North Carolina (a fairly Dim thing to do)?

Please see:

Seems to me that both parties have issues. I have no problems with due course of law and appropriate punishment. However, it isn't one party that is the villian, lets face it, our government has problems and they need to get their act together and start working for the people. Country over party!

God Bless America, and the Constitution of the United States of America. LONG live the Republic !! Now that sentiment I whole heartedly agree with.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Ratdog68, please point me to the Biden video, I have not seen it and would like to see.. From what I can gather, the courts have yet to move forward with any charges of voter fraud. trump may not be a fool, but he is certainly very, very loose with the facts.

Speaking of Dims, wasn't there a Republican operative that was arrested and charged with election fraud in 2019, forcing a new election in North Carolina (a fairly Dim thing to do)?

Please see:

Seems to me that both parties have issues. I have no problems with due course of law and appropriate punishment. However, it isn't one party that is the villian, lets face it, our government has problems and they need to get their act together and start working for the people. Country over party!

God Bless America, and the Constitution of the United States of America. LONG live the Republic !! Now that sentiment I whole heartedly agree with.
You haven't heard about the voter fraud? Massive investigations happening now. I wonder why you didn't hear about all this?

·
Super Moderator
21,866 Posts

Please see:

Uhhh... (lionfish) go back and re-read my post. I did say ANY fraud. I was NOT partisan in that statement.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
And can I just say that Kayleigh McEnany is a smoke show! and hell, so is that Fox News girl on there with her.

61 - 80 of 115 Posts