6.8 SPC Forums banner

Members, What would be best for the 6.8?

20K views 222 replies 56 participants last post by  Donkin 
As far as AR guns I don't see any way to improve on what we have now especially since CBB is monitoring it's bullet diameter to be sure it works in all barrels and will most likely be tweeking it more going forward . I would love a handi rifle barrel for the New England single shot rifles. Also dream of an honest comparison between the 6.8 and 6.5 on major outdoor sports channels .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

I laugh at all of the “lower priced ammo” comments. Do you want someone to give you ammo? Damn learn to reload. People have money for the things they want.
Exactly how is paying today's high prices for primers and brass not to mention powder when you can find it going to counter the high price of ammo ? Some people have to make a choice between gas to go to work and shooting . I know I've heard all the arguments like " If you can't afford to play don't get in the game " . The future of shooting and hunting is going to depend on the young people who don't have extra funds .

I don't pretend to understand much about the balance or imbalance of bullets but I do know an out of balanced tire will be a lot more noticable at 2 speeds usually around 40 and 70 . I wonder if bullets have 2 different RPMs that they wobble most .

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.