6.8 SPC Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
What it comes down to is: Only you can make decisions for YOU!! Pretty crappy when someone that gets paid "no matter what", tells you to get the shot or you don't have a job?
The funny thing is, the folks that are setting the rules have security backing them up. Try telling someone eyeball to eyeball that they WON'T have a job if they don't get a vaccine they don't want and see how THAT goes over??
And we DO know that it isn't slow Joe making the decisions. Something about the term SWAMP keeps coming to mind.
Not sure what it's going to come down to but something needs to be done.
As things keep going, more and more eyes are being opened to what's actually going on.
There's still folks out there drinking the Kool Aid that are in line with the rest of the sheeple. :oops:

·
Registered
I got guns, you got guns, we all got guns! Free to the bone, please do not f**k with me.
3,642 Posts
Commies gonna do what commies do...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Just got "called out" for speaking my mind about what needs to be done with some of the swamp dwellers and anybody associated with them.
Sooner or later, it'll happen. Folks will "have had enough" and start taking care of business.
There's enough folks out there that are well trained and getting well paid in the art of "getting business done". I'll just leave it at that. You folks can read between the lines. Sorry if I got carried away. :oops: ;)

·
Registered
511 Posts
I work (worked) for a company that contracts with the Army at Ft Polk.

Work the majority of your life for something, do your duty for God, Family and Country, then a POS flips you the bird and you get put out to pasture while being told you are the problem.......just because you refuse the jab. Good luck, I hope you don't have any bad side affects from it.
The difference there is I work directly for the Air Force not a contractor. If I were a contractor I'd have left years ago, and I certainly wouldn't get a shot today to keep my job when they might fire me tomorrow anyway. Our contracting companies are bad about laying off people at the stop of a hat, especially over here in the aircraft maintenance side of things.

I do agree with you though, and I'm hoping for the same.

Considering there is no actual mandate or rule yet seems like a lot of employers are doing the potato's dirty work for him. Working a medical job, the same may be in my future. Already had covid, not getting a shot.
There is not a mandate for everyone to get it. There was an (unconstitutional IMO) EO signed that mandates Military members and federal employees get it. IIRC the same one highly encouraged other employers to require it as well, but no mandate there. I'm federal employee, so...

I'm not arguing the good or bad (more bad than good). Not saying anyone should get it or not (that should be your choice). Not saying that I agree with the mandate (I don't). Was just updating my experience with this whole fiacso since I had previously replied.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts