6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This administration is treating mandates and executive orders as law. I'm certain this will be challenged in court, but when did the commander in chief become a dictatorial position?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
This administration is treating mandates and executive orders as law. I'm certain this will be challenged in court, but when did the commander in chief become a dictatorial position?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
When free elections became a thing of the past and we were appointed a president instead of electing one

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hopefully this will get held up in court for a long while. If it actually goes into effect I might be out of a job. 17 years of civil service employment down the drain.

·
Super Moderator
22,312 Posts
Here's an interesting video to cause you to go "Hmmmm???"

·
Registered
2,283 Posts

Reactions: earlytom

·
Registered
647 Posts
Mandate says vax or you are out. Hmmmmmm.........

So unemployment goes up, economy suffers, Trump gets blamed, unemployment benefit plus the extra money to not work causes rampant inflation, interest rates go up, and Trump gets blamed.

And the total fuck up in Afghanistan is forgotten, at least by the media and the kool-aid drinkers.

Sounds like a good Plan Quid Pro Joe.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The problem with "if everyone would band together" is that most of the time people don't stick together and "walk out". I just saw that at my wife's place of employment...a hospital. There were a lot of nurses saying they would walk out or not get the shot, yet they comply. It takes some real back bone and grit to stand against the tide. Shows me how much grit our forefathers had against the British! They were some real men.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I’m retired and live in a free state. I know I’m lucky, but this is a bunch of crap from the POTUS, or is that POS. ;) Either way, I don’t think this ends well for Biden, but I’m not sure if he would know or not.

·
Registered
234 Posts
California Mandate. Medical field, EVERYONE gets the VAX or you are considered to have resigned. (no unemployment or recourse) And the ones that say "We will Quit"? Still there cause they NEED the job. and I don't blame them. And we wonder why no one trusts the government??

·
Registered
513 Posts
And the ones that say "We will Quit"? Still there cause they NEED the job. and I don't blame them. And we wonder why no one trusts the government??
I hate to admit it, but that will probably be me as well. The my time in service (civil service) can not be replaced elsewhere, and the benefits can not be replicated. To leave over this will be throwing too much away. Not only getting good pay and benefits for my area, but I'm also a part time student receiving tuition 75% assistance through the job. Without the job I don't have money to pay the bills (I could make ends meet), I don't have money to pay tuition (probably couldn't replace), and I loose the tuition assistance which helps and I would definitely need if I got paid any less.

I'm going to resist as long as possible, but if it doesn't get overturned I will probably have to cave. I'm not even anti-vax, I'm against this situation. I'd probably even voluntarily get the vax once it is established and we have properly tested options, not this EUA stuff. Even if I get the poke, I will continue to support others rights to not get it, and fight to not have a repeat. Unless of course the brainwashing portion of the drugs works, and I suddenly start falling inline with the demoncrap party. If I start sounding like stanc (sp?) you'll know they got me.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'm going to resist as long as possible,
What it boils down to is, you doing what's best for YOU. Nobody else is paying your bills and taking care of you and yours.
I didn't feel the need to get the vax, mostly because me and mine had already had the "plague" in late 2019 but Ma was still a little concerned about getting sick again so I figured if I got the shot, she would too and one less thing for her to worry about. Worked as planned. ;)
Funny how the news makes a BIG DEAL out of anybody NOT wanting to get the vax then getting sick. It was THEIR choice, no matter the outcome.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Post #11 is the exact scenario the Tyrannists are hoping and planning for. Who can resist the threat of loss of worldly possessions? Exactly how the mark of the beast works...

·
Registered
513 Posts
What it boils down to is, you doing what's best for YOU. Nobody else is paying your bills and taking care of you and yours.
^This

Post #11 is the exact scenario the Tyrannists are hoping and planning for. Who can resist the threat of loss of worldly possessions? Exactly how the mark of the beast works...
Got nothin to do with loss of worldly possessions, or a mark of the beast. I purchased a house I signed a contract to pay for that house. In order to fulfill that contract I need to either sell the house or pay the mortgage. The market isn't there for selling the house, and I need the job to pay the mortgage. That's simply being a responsible individual and standing by my word.

The education is what will allow me to escape the shit hole I'm currently working in. Either by leaving for elsewhere or moving to a better position in the same place. That isn't about worldly possessions, it's about keeping my sanity and not being driven to the point of actually hurting someone.

I'd also refer you to Romans 13: 1-2. I don't thing that the mark of the beast is going to be something government mandated. It's something that the people are going to willfully and voluntarily do/get.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Mandate says vax or you are out. Hmmmmmm.........

So unemployment goes up, economy suffers, Trump gets blamed, unemployment benefit plus the extra money to not work causes rampant inflation, interest rates go up, and Trump gets blamed.

And the total fuck up in Afghanistan is forgotten, at least by the media and the kool-aid drinkers.

Sounds like a good Plan Quid Pro Joe.
As a whole, Looking like it worked to me. :rolleyes:
Move along, nothing to see here.:(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts