6.8 SPC Forums banner

which capacity mag wouldyou like to see?

Votes: 6 5.8%

Votes: 49 47.1%

Votes: 23 22.1%

Votes: 26 25.0%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for chits and giggles. IF...IF someone goes through the hassle and gets something together that will allow loading to a longer length which capacity mags wouldyou like to see. Having mags made is a HUGE expense, it may only be possible to get 1 capacity. If that is the case what capacity would it be ...what would you like to see?

·
Super Moderator
5,753 Posts
Pretty easy for me, 10 round so I can deer hunt with it.

Sent from a final firing position, the crosshairs are on you!

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
there needs to be blocked versions available for hunting---some states are 10 rounds, Colorado is only 5--it would be pretty easy to block a 15 down to 10 or 5

·
Registered
430 Posts
re

I just voted 10 ,enough for hunting.

·
9,111 Posts
As many as you can shove in the damn thing. I can always down load if need be.

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
I voted for the 10 for hunting and range work.
This is the correct answer IMHO. Do not need anything larger for that purpose and very easy to load or purchase shorter ammo if you need larger capacity for SHTF.

·
Super Moderator
1,429 Posts
E. 25:a32:

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
10 is what I use for hunting anything but pigs. 15 for pigs. Anything else is to heavy imho. Have to think of how many states have mag cap restrictions too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
20. I would rather have the room and not need it than to need it and not have it. I'm gonna guess they will be a little longer than a 20 round 556 mag.

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
20 !!!
Got in the middle of a Hog sounder tonight and needed to change mags in the middle of shooting... using 15 round PRI Gen 1's...
-
Understand the production expense is a very big deal - But really need Both 10 and 20 round mags to cover all bases for customers.

·
Registered
238 Posts
10 rounds, it is all that is legal here behind enemy lines in NY state, even though the commies say we can only put 7 rounds in the mag.... A block/spacer can be fabricated in 2 minutes to reduce the capacity to 5 rounds for hunting up here.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts