6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am re-posting this rifle for sale on the forum as I have made some changes to its configuration. I had posted it a year or so ago when it was in its original configuration after testing and working all the little issues out of it as a piston (Adams Arms) rifle. The only issues I had with it as a piston rifle was that it was a little finicky on ammo ... I had narrowed it down to Hornady 110 Gr AMAX and S&B 110 gr FMJ and it would be 100% consistent with these 2 types ... I also had some handloads that were similar and worked as well ... Only issues it ever had with other ammo was that it wasn't 100% consistent ... Now, since changing it to DGIS, it will consistently run everything I have tried ...
Here are the details:
LWRC Six8 upper/lower set gotten in the Group Buy back in February of 2014.
Stag Ambi safety to go along with the other Ambi controls that the set has ...
CMMG completion LPK (the rest of the parts needed for the lower -- buffer detent and spring, etc.)
Anderson SS FCG
Anderson MilSpec stock with QD sling attachment
Standard mil spec buffer and spring
Ambi sling loop end plate
ARP 16" Socom fluted barrel
DD 6.8 Bolt
Shorty Flash hider
Anderson gas block with piccatinny rail even with CMMG Key Mod hand guard top rail
CMMG REVO Key Mod 9" hand guard
Anderson ambi Charging Handle

Basically, all I did was replace the AA piston with a DGIS, the timney trigger with an Anderson milspec SS FCG and replaced the VLtor stock with an Anderson Milspec stock.
Still a great shooting, accurate 6.8 SPC with very little use ... I don't think I have more than 130-150 rounds down the ARP tube... and as we all know, that is really not even broke in yet... :a08:
I am asking $1,200.00 for it as it sits and I will ship from my FFL to yours for an additional $20.00 ... No tax, No handling fees ... Just a great OTD price.
PM me with any questions you may have that have not been answered in this post ...
Thanx,
Allan Gun Rifle Shotgun Gun barrel Trigger Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Gun accessory Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Airsoft Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Gun Rifle Shotgun Gun barrel Trigger Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts