6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my lwrc m6a2 complete upper 14.7in spiral fluted barrel (not pined so all nfa rules apply). This upper has less than 650 rounds through it and has ate up every type of ammo it has been fed (tula, fed xm193, 855, perfecta 223, pmc bronze, pmc xtac, fed fusion, winchester, zqi, remington, etc)! The upper will come with the rail sections, skirmish iron sights, BCM CH MOD4, and complete BCG. the gun is super accurate (sub moa with ammo listed). The lower has been SBR'd so that is going to stay with me. The upper will come with a standard a2 FH that was milled to remove the factory pin. Upper functions flawlessly on both the lwrc lower as well as a psa lower! I have never had an issue with this upper at ALL! feel free to ask any questions. Reason for sale is I'm getting a saker 762 and an omega so i want to go with a adj gas lock lwrc upper you use with a suppressor... other wise i wouldn't be selling such an accurate upper! I used a vortex strike fire and a vortex spitfire on the gun as it was accurate as seen in photos. Looking to get $1362.78OBO shipped to all legal states insured.

iron sights 100 yards

vortex strike fire red dot 50 yards

vortex spitfire 100 yards

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.