6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lwrc 6.8 spc spr sold

Selling it to fund something else. This is a like new with MAYBE 200 rounds through it LWRC SPR with the 4 position adjustable gas system. It will include the factory LWRC stock (not the pictured Vltor) and obviously no suppressor or optics. Does come with the LWRC rail covers, back up LWRC iron sights and 1 magazine. First dibs to the buyer will be a decent size collection of PRI and barrett 6.8 mags as I wont be using them on my new build. I will get a count of how many and pricing when I get home tonight.
If you want the Vortex PST 1-4 MOA and ADM mount, add $600 to the price. Both are new and have NOT been sighted in yet, only installed (and have box for both).
SOLD!

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here are all my remaining 6.8 SPC mags. Will only sell IF the rifle sells first, and dibs go to buyer. Trades I will accept are LWRC Pmag 6.8 parts and mags, although I'm likely just going to buy a complete rifle.

Barrett 30 round mags (older and more desirable style) - 5 total, 4 of which are brand new and unused, the other looks new.
AR Stoner 25 round mags - 3 of these
AR Stoner 10 round mags - 2 of these
C products 25 round mags - 6 of these
PRI 15 round mags - 5 of these
PRI 10 round mags - 2 of these

Mags are all SOLD!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts