6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has taken forever, but saved the cash for the Six8 DI set, and now can't find one. Does anybody know of one tucked away somewhere or who I need to speak to for one?
I'm kicking myself for not getting one sooner.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Havnt seen one in awhile. I have been looking myself. Gunbroker hasn't had any.
Best chance is finding someone selling one they didn't build.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Mike used t be my contact at LWRCI but now there is a woman whose name escapes me at inside sales / internet sales. Courtney maybe? If you call Monday you call talk to someone too. SemiCop also gave you an email address that I've received email from as well.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Ed, I'm specifically looking for Six8 receiver sets... and while those are pretty fantastic prices they aren't what I'm looking for.

I appreciate you looking out though.
Sorry, missed the word "set." But please buy them so I won't! I've been eyeing them for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
My understanding is that almost all Six8 stuff (aside from full rifles) are all special order now (I was trying to buy a Six8 pistol lower).

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My understanding is that almost all Six8 stuff (aside from full rifles) are all special order now (I was trying to buy a Six8 pistol lower).
Where did you get that information from? Not implying you are correct or incorrect, but Army taught me to trust but verify. I have not heard that one until now.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Well I did what you did, and then I called LWRC when I found no Six8 sets for sale anywhere. I got an email, let me see if I can copy it in.

Hey Lxxxx,

I left you a voice message but thought I would double-tap... I am looking specifically for just a Six8 lower, although I would buy the stripped upper/lower set (or a Six8 pistol lower) if that is my only option. I have searched the internet and no one appears to have any of this stuff in stock. Is any of this stuff still available? The webstore said they only sold uppers.

Kxx,

The only way to buy one of these is to request a complete lower at a dealer. They will have to special order one. This is the only way we sell them. Generally, no one will have these in stock being less popular.

Thank You,

Lxxxx B

I don't know if I needed to redact any of that but I did anyway.

·
Registered
349 Posts
It's really tempting to buy the 14.7" and just rebarrel it to a 12.5 ARP. Would this be anything hard to do? I would take apart upper and replace barrel bcg bolt and gas block and tube.

would this work? Only consider this since 41P is looming and I'd like to have a sbr'd six8 lower...

·
Registered
120 Posts
I actually have a Six8 12.7" upper that I want to sell. Unfortunately I don't yet have the proper amount of posts to sell anything yet.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts