6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cost and availability of this Coyote Carbine Upper Half 6.8mm Rem SPC is extremely enticing to say the least. Their website gives me enough information to be dangerous but not enough experience with 6.8mm Rem SPC II to know if this one is a good deal or just another company trying to fill a perceived need.

I have been contemplating a build of a completely new gun and will eventually do it. However if I can get into a new complete upper like this one then my headaches and pain to the wallet are much lighter and lower; or at least they should be lighter and lower.

So if anyone has any feedback or suggestions please toss them at me. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve bought the Rock River 16” in 6.8 SPC and installed a Yankee hill diamond free float fore end and can get 1”-1.25” groups when I do my part with 110 vmax, 110 Sierra sp, and hornady 110 hp and 120 SST loads!
I’ve then bought the Rock River 16” 6.8 SPC II and again used a Yankee hill diamond free float fore end and again am getting very close to 1” groups
Highly recommend RRA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts