6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a new project going and I am looking for some 300 Win Mag brass. Anyone have and laying around?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Are you looking for quantity or just some test brass?
If your not looking for brass suitable to reform for Wildcats I may be able to help you out. I have a good stash of winchester supreme Nickel plated brass that is once fired but very hard and not suitable for reforming. It handles pressure better than any others I've tried.

I have Hornady and Nosler as well just not sure what exactly you are looking for.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I believe I still have some Frontier 300 Win brass. It is what Hornady used years ago in their custom Ammo. Once fired

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am looking for 50-100pc. I will be just loading as 300WM not a wildcat.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I'm all ears TH. Whatcha building sir?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I am looking for 50-100pc. I will be just loading as 300WM not a wildcat.
If you have a base to datum line measurement already and are using the Hornady comparator set I can check what the brass is now from my rifle. They can vary quite a bit since it headspace on the belt.

Your welcome to 50 pieces of the Win brass, I also have a 100 unfired Hornady but the necks have been turned to give 50-60% clean up.

·
Registered
404 Posts
31 of the Frontier and 15 Winchester. All once fired. Not sure what they are worth. Trade for something or just make an offer. Don't have the gun anymore so no need for it.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Just read and see it is not enough to get what you want. If you can get enough to match shoot me a PM with your address I will just give it to you. I have no need for it.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nothing special, Just starting out with a Remington 700 LR. It has heavy varmint profile 26" barrel. It will be threaded, I have a Gemtech Aero 338 silencer on order for it. It will be getting a MDT chassis for it later.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Have some I can give you, not sure how many but just range brass I picked up and dreamed about shooting. Don't think I will ever be able to shoot a 300 WIN

1 - 10 of 10 Posts