6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
If you referring to a 6.8 SPC...

Tim at Ko-Tonics has 20" fluted, long chamber, 11:1 chrome lined barrels for $265 and bolts for $60. You can use a standard AR15 bolt carrier available from many sources for $60-$90. (including Tim)

I am not aware of any other 20" barrel with the same features for anywhere close to that price.

Be advised that the 20" barrels from Tim will not be available once his current inventory is sold out.

He who snoozes ...loozes...!

As far as 10 round magazines..were all waiting for C Products to ship the 10 round mags with the new followers. The line forms at the rear...

HTH

Kerry

·
Registered
674 Posts
Are you looking for JUST the barrel or a complete upper?

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a jt distributing 6.8 barrel 20" with a2 flash hider and pic rail gas block. barrel is taper drilled for a2 front sight. complete bolt & carrier also. was a complete upper but i built a 223 hvy for prairie dogs out of it. have 2 17 rnd c products mags, they work great as ten rounders lol. 2 25 rnders too. some how they also work great as ten rounders. :roll: 20 rnds shot through it breaking it in per mike rock instructions. $360 for all these goodies shipped to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts