6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sooo, about 4 builds i started using the PSA enhanced trigger/hammer. i liked em so much i did a quick remember count and ordered 7 more, but had forgotten some of the earlier builds had Fail Zero trigger/hammers in them. the Fail Zero combos are decent trigger/hammers, i can't tell much if any difference. so, i'm leaving the Fail Zeros in place and replacing what isn't .... only 3 more rifles to check and it looks like i'm going to have 6 PSA sets left.

i'm praying they don't morph into rifles, i don't think i can afford to put assorted parts thru rifle college

·
Super Moderator
1,429 Posts
get to the "pay it forward" sub forum before it's too late!

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep, i now have 6 spare enhanced trigger/hammer combos. good thing i like them i reckon

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All a smoke screen to hide the truth! We know your plans are to keep building rifles. Who you kiddin'?
LOL i wish. i'll build for friends, but my personal stash will be complete when i get the 18" ARP barrel. all extra funds will be going towards powder and shot

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Stop, stop....my sides are hurting from too much laughing:a21:

·
Registered
890 Posts
I've built a few rifles because I had an "extra" upper, lower or barrel laying around. I think building a rifle because I had an extra $29 trigger group laying around would get me killed.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Those spare parts always turn into a rifle it seems. That Black Rifle disease never goes away completely. I was in remission for 10 years when it came back worse than before.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Always an excuse

Now I need single shot rifles in the same cal as my semi's. Alway's say "I can sell that one" but never do...

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now I need single shot rifles in the same cal as my semi's. Alway's say "I can sell that one" but never do...
you're sick, you need help. send me your rifles and i will take care of them until you are well again :a21:

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Just ordered 3 more PSA triggers. I do not have BRD, I can control it............

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
uh huh, i still have 6 spares

·
Registered
890 Posts
Beware! BRD can also lie dormant for years before symptoms start to manifest. Side effects will include: ammo and component stockpiling, progressive reloading disease, acquisition of alternative optics, and in the final stages may even result in "stamp" collecting.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I have enough complete lowers/SBR lowers. It's kind of funny how my complete uppers have surpassed the number of lowers I have. Go figure! :a32:

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
I got two spare lowers laying around I built with them in them. Put another rifle, got an ALG in one and two RRAs Varmints in others.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I have enough complete lowers/SBR lowers. It's kind of funny how my complete uppers have surpassed the number of lowers I have. Go figure! :a32:
Won't be long now and you'll decide...too inconvenient or wrong furniture or different intended purposes and you'll "need" to build those uppers dedicated lowers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts