6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK fellas... I know everyone on here has more than just a 6.8.... So list what ya got.... and if ya want any mods you've done to each one
Rifles
1. DPMS LR-308 24" stainless Bull Barrel
2. Yugo SKS with bayonet and grenade sight
3. Norinco SKS
4. 7.7mm JAP Arisaka (given to me by a great Uncle)
5. Kel Tec Sub 2000 with .40 cal glock mags
6 Atlantic Firearms STG-2000 AK knock off 7.62x39
7. DPMS stripped AR lower Obama Special (6.8 extreme in progress)
8. DPMS stripped AR lower Obama Special #2 (SBR in progress)
9. Remington model 700 .270 cal. Deer slayer

Pistols
1. Ruger P89DC 9mm Stainless with hogue grip
2. Kel Tec P-3AT .380 small lil pistola!
3. Walther P22 Green
4. Glock .40 Cal (actual property of the county i am employed with)

Shotguns
1. Mossberg model 500 12 guage 28" bbl
2. Remington 870 Police Magnum 14" bbl (Property of county I am employed with)
3. Revolution Arms 16 guage Bolt Action

I dont think its too shabby since I've only been collecting for less than three years.... ah the advantages of being single with no kids

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
I have over 50,... but if obama is elected they all fell in the river a week ago....

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
sadly I had to melt mine down for scrap metal to buy fuel for my car, now i just collect water pistols and rubber dart guns

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
marinesg1012 said:
I have over 50,... but if obama is elected they all fell in the river a week ago....
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hilarious, yet not funny. Do you know how many "missing" "lost" or "stolen" weapons there will be after the election?

My collection:

(1) Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.
(1) Phased Plasma rifle in the 40 watt range, with the 60ghz diamond crystal enhancement package.
(1) Cricket, pink, single shot 22LR for home defense and the end of the world as we know it.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
UHhhhh...Guys...

You REALLY don't want to do this...

K&K

·
Registered
896 Posts
ArtFWTx said:
marinesg1012 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hilarious, yet not funny. Do you know how many "missing" "lost" or "stolen" weapons there will be after the election?

My collection:

(1) Phased Plasma rifle in the 40 watt range, with the 60ghz diamond crystal enhancement package.
(1) Cricket, pink, single shot 22LR for home defense and the end of the world as we know it.

Evil Bad rifles - Ban all Pink guns!! Think of the Children!!

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
mogunr said:
marinesg1012 said:
I have Hadover 50,... but if obama is elected they all fell in the river a week ago....
Me too :wink:

Thanks for the correction ;)

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
ron169 said:
owenslee said:
UHhhhh...Guys...

You REALLY don't want to do this...

K&K
why may I ask is that?
As someone who has had their home broken into three times and firearms stolen twice...There are some details about your personal life and your collection which are best kept private when posting on a VERY public forum...

Just my $.02...

Kerry

·
Premium Member
6,321 Posts
Guns?
I don't own any guns. You must be mistaken.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have a super soaker in the closet.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
snort said:
I have a super soaker in the closet.
OK...now that was funny...!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Ron,

How do you like the 7.7 JAP, have you shot it?

That sounds like something neat to shoot every so often!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cold said:
Ron,

How do you like the 7.7 JAP, have you shot it?

That sounds like something neat to shoot every so often!
Its an interesting gun. I havent shot it yet, kind of afraid too, honestly. The only reason I know that its a 7.7 and not a 6.7 is because a friend of mine had a spare 7.7mm round and it chambered. The rifle was given to me by a great uncle of mine. He didn't know what it was but thought that it was a mauser. I got it home and cleaned it up, did a little research online, and discovered its origin.

As for folks concerns about posting a collection online, I can definately understand where they are coming from. As for why I did it, maybe its because I'm a little complacent and just believe that I dont have anything to worry about. But then again there is usally 2 patrol cars parked in my front yard, at least one at all times, and 98% of the time, someone is home. Also the pit Bulldogs in the yard, and the extremely large?heavy gun safe doesnt hurt...... good ole fort knox!

·
Registered
89 Posts
ArtFWTx said:
marinesg1012 said:

My collection:

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Z09SS, that's my favorite Anvil Arms lower. I had to list it, I laughed my butt off when I first spotted that design.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
my blow gun gets about 25 feet per second and my ninja to has cut down so many business cards i lost track.... I am actually looking into some primers for my new potato gun as I want to get into reloading myself

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
BLACK LION said:
my blow gun gets about 25 feet per second and my ninja to has cut down so many business cards i lost track.... I am actually looking into some primers for my new potato gun as I want to get into reloading myself
Cold has a new forum you may be interested in.

potatogunfanforum.org

1 - 20 of 22 Posts