6.8 SPC Forums banner

Lift on ban of transgender serving in the military

3K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  shermbodius 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Sorry about that Mike, I didn't realize I could edit your posts, I thought I clicked reply with quote but clicked edit.
At any rate. The Military has been doing some strange things for some time now.

#9 ·
somewhere on this computer i have their shoulder patch, it's a tri-angle with 69 in the middle and around the shield it say "The Fighting *********" i'll locate it one of these days

#12 ·
now that's funny:a21: what isn't funny is this policy will gut the military, no one will want to be around trannies and will get out. then we'll have a military in name only. The U.S. will become a 3rd world country quickly if we don't get this thing turned around. the military is trying to solve why soldiers are committing suicide, wait till they trannies arrive. their number 1 cause of death is suicide. And that's because they have mental issues, the very reason WHY they became trannies in the first place. this country is in trouble.

#17 ·
now that's funny:a21: what isn't funny is this policy will gut the military, no one will want to be around trannies and will get out. then we'll have a military in name only.
People said the same thing about gays being allowed in and I haven't noticed a change. I highly doubt the tiny percentage of transsexuals wanting to serve is going to cause everyone else in the military to leave.

#14 ·
I think this is the best way to proceed. From what I have been told the Marine Corp has raised their PT standards to a level that even more males are washing out than before and they are keeping the same requirements for everyone regardless of gender.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.