6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Administrator
22,667 Posts
I like this rendition better than others I've seen.

· Registered
743 Posts
Curious what the bolt looks like, they have to have their own bolt right? Normal bolt travels back into the buffer tube quite a ways, this uses 870 stocks, no tube, so it has to be a proprietary bolt to work with the lever. They sure don't give much away in the video.

· Registered
1,253 Posts
Curious what the bolt looks like, they have to have their own bolt right? Normal bolt travels back into the buffer tube quite a ways, this uses 870 stocks, no tube, so it has to be a proprietary bolt to work with the lever. They sure don't give much away in the video.
I have been looking into this on my own and yes it has to be a proprietary bolt for any lever design to function.

· Super Moderator
12,555 Posts
Different strokes I guess. To me it looks hideous. If I am going to have a lever gun I want it to look like it was designed in the 1800s. I could see if you were in a situation where you couldn't own an AR but I am not.

· Registered
753 Posts
Good for Bond Arms. i’m glad they’re making it. It’s not pretty, then again, neither is in AR15. Of all the AR upper compatible leverguns I think this is the closest to getting it right.

However I think there are a few things where they missed the mark. I don’t understand the the mag release contraption. Muscle memory, seriously? No other controls on the rifle operate the same as an AR. Especially deciding to go with that god-awful cross-bolt safety.

I’ve really been wanting a levergun in 6.8. I’m not sure this is it. I’m definitely not interested with a starting price of $1500.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts