6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder guys, State and Federal law states that all males 17-45 constitute the U.S militia!
If you are older that is ok too.
You need to be ready so if this goon makes the wrong move we can counter it. Sometimes All it takes is a little bravery to send the message to back off, It is either a little brief bravery or a lifetime of suffering! The Clintonistas tried the same thing with Waco, a gun ban and other things but the militia movement swelled to massive proportions and convinced them to back off.
Do they actually think that the massive gun and ammo run is being done so that we can just hand it in when they ask? Ha! Ha! Ha!
We will not be by ourselves, we have a lot of Leo and military with us.

·
Registered
478 Posts
How exactly did the Clintonistas "back off"? Granted, I was living abroad during the Clinton years but I don't recall any evidence that his agencies stood down to any degree.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This information is to get all the true patriots up to speed on this NWO orchestration. If you are not aware of this you must be living under a rock or in La La land.
This NWO take over is all outlined in " Operation Vampire Killer 2000" written by the good police and the good military. Also read "State Dept 7277 Freedom From WAR" Infowars.com, Chemtrails, pull up U.S concentration camps! There are over 600 of them manned and ready to take resisters. I have a letter from congress verifying the existance of these "civilian labor camps"
Look up 911 lies! Watch " End Game "
All this is an orchestration, why do you think your phones are tapped? They are looking for resisters!
No law can be passed that would nulify the existing Militia law, it would be illegal!
Each time the Govt blows something up like the Mura building in OK and the towers they pass a new law like the Patriot act or a gun ban or tapping your phones, all this is a lie to get you one step closer to the NWO, It is call the "Heglean principle" look it up!
If you are a true patriot you will fight to keep your guns . Hitler tried the same thing!
Our Forfathers told us that no army large enough could take the armed masses! They were right!
Our forfathers told us, if you give up the tools to ensure liberty you are truly ruined! That is your rifle. For all of you who think that all this with Nafta and Cafta is just a coincidence you are a sad case.
For those of you who do not know that the Govt blew the towers and the pentagon intentionally you are truly blind. If you actually trust your government when your forfathers told you not to (thats why we are armed) you have your head in the sand.
Wise up guys, you do not have to believe me, look it up, I just gave you a good start.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Be realistic, Louie. The big mega-corporations have run this country for many years, not we the people. They own our legislature by and large, they have a hand in everything; what you eat, what you see on TV, what you see in the media, everything. They'll do anything to make a profit, and if that includes immoral or illegal acts, so be it.

Gerry Spence's book "From Freedom to Slavery" made that pretty plain to me.

http://www.amazon.com/Freedom-Slavery-Rebirth-Tyranny-America/dp/0312143427

The govt doesn't have to go door to door if they want our guns. All they have to do is control 2 things: food and electricity. They cut off food to an area, don't let anyone leave. Cut off power. Wait. Most people will be begging to give up any "contraband guns or dangerous articles" soon enough, please massa, let me eat and watch TV. A standing army being unable to take on the armed masses might have been true many years ago, but nowadays, most people have no idea or ability to fend for themselves. You might get a few holdouts in rural areas, but they hardly count, since there will be so few of them.

I read an article that summed up the situation for me: Walter Mitty's Second Amendment: http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=1874

As for the militias, heh. I wish most states would have taken their state's militias more seriously and properly funded/trained them, especially after 9/11. At the least they could have been useful for disaster assistance or infrastructure protection (ala patrolling water supplies/bridges/dams ala what they did in WWII). No dice - the states continue to fund and depend on Massa Uncle Sam for their security. While militias grew in the '90s in reaction to what the Clintons were doing, they were also very successfully demonized by the media, and few people are willing to be smeared with that label nowadays.

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
Each time the Govt blows something up like the Mura building in OK and the towers they pass a new law like the Patriot act or a gun ban or tapping your phones, all this is a lie to get you one step closer to the NWO, It is call the "Heglean principle" look it up!
This is where you lost me, Muslims blew up those towers not our govt.....

I agree being ready to protect yourself your family and your country but trying to blame the terrorists attacks on our gov't and not on Hajj doesnt help your cause any....

·
9,188 Posts
marinesg1012 said:
This is where you lost me, Muslims blew up those towers not our govt.....

I agree being ready to protect yourself your family and your country but trying to blame the terrorists attacks on our gov't and not on Hajj doesnt help your cause any....
I agree with Marinesg. The only thing bamba,bamba ever said I agree with is the middle is the backbone of the country. Take us away and the whole country would shut down. Who would work for them then?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you do not believe the Govt blew the towers, you have not done your homework. Do the research yourself, Have you not read " Operation Vampire killer 2000" ? again, do your research before you make guesses about this. I did my homework and after seeing the evidence you would have to be a complete fool to think otherwise, and I have some credentials as well.
Look up theBigagenda.com.
Have you not heard what ex navy seal Jesse Ventura said? His ex-navy seal buddies said the same thing he did!
Have you not lloked up US Concentration camps? Call your rep and get him to send you proof of " Civilian inmate labor camps"
Be carefull what you say until you have done your research. Order Alex Jones "endgame"
The TV is run by the liberal govt, as well as the newspapers.
Do you not know we are being sprayed by high altitude planes? Why are they picketing in Europe about this but americans are too dumb to notice?

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
Okay Louie, I have done plenty of research and I have been fighting terrorists since 02 I am pretty convinced Hajj attacked us.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Louie, I do believe that all Governments cover up stuff all the time and that is why there are so many conspiracy theories out there about everything. But this isn't the Forum for these discussions, so if you don't mind, please chll out with the Militia and conspiracy theory stuff.

·
Registered
134 Posts
"operation Vampire Killer 2000" Huh? well I guess it sounds legit. :lol:

Sounds like someone needs to loosen their tinfoil hat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts