6.8 SPC Forums banner

181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTtKblRY1qs Has anyone posted this link yet? Well here it is again.
Slick video, much coverage of the Sig-Sauer weapons, but skims over the other two except to cast doubt about Textron's CT ammo. Curiously, it appears the Sig squad automatic's barrel reciprocates slightly as it fires. Also, Sig is developing a .338 caliber GPMG for rifle platoons, to replace the current 7.62 NATO weapon and perhaps the old Browning .50 cal on a variety of vehicle mounts. - CW

Reactions: amram

·
Registered
463 Posts

.....Sig is developing a .338 caliber GPMG for rifle platoons, to replace the current 7.62 NATO weapon and perhaps the old Browning .50 cal on a variety of vehicle mounts. - CW
If I had money to bet, I would put it on the 6.5 Creedmoor to be widely adopted by SF for some purposes.

·
Registered
585 Posts
.....Sig is developing a .338 caliber GPMG for rifle platoons, to replace the current 7.62 NATO weapon and perhaps the old Browning .50 cal on a variety of vehicle mounts. - CW
If I had money to bet, I would put it on the 6.5 Creedmoor to be widely adopted by SF for some purposes.
They are definitely interested in .338. Dillon already has a prototype to replace the M134 with .338.

181 - 192 of 192 Posts