6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone else on here made it on the invite list for the Larue Tactical BuildAR program for this year? i just finished building my uppers after received them last week. ordered this quarters parts already so can't wait to get the complete rifle(s)

those not familiar, if you ordered from their website during their holiday sales last year you were invited to get on the program. the catch is that you have to order something from the program list every month to stay on it. parts are deeply discounted and some of them you can't even buy separately from them. this month it was a billet lower (only 1 this go around), 2 MBT-2S triggers, and the very nice LT-845 34mm scope mount for $599.

this is what i got from quarter 1 so far.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Looks sweet if you have consistent disposable income! What are the barrels? What's the min to spend each month?

Heinous typos thanks to autocorrect.

·
Administrator
22,085 Posts
It's good to know a feller can stop any time too. :a04: :a26:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks sweet if you have consistent disposable income! What are the barrels? What's the min to spend each month?

Heinous typos thanks to autocorrect.
it's not by the month rather by the quarter. every quarter an email goes out with the options and you can pick/choose what you need or want within this options.

It's good to know a feller can stop any time too. :a04: :a26:
yeah, you can stop but if you do your off the list for the next go around. the good part is that most of the stuff is so discounted that you would have no trouble selling it for almost double what you paid for it.

·
Administrator
22,085 Posts
yeah, you can stop but if you do your off the list for the next go around. the good part is that most of the stuff is so discounted that you would have no trouble selling it for almost double what you paid for it.
I was talking BRD in general. :a08:

·
Administrator
22,085 Posts
DUH! i missed that because i don't have a problem. i'm just running out of room corners to stage rifles in is all. lol
LOL... I unnerstan'. Last count, about 30 longbows/recurves. :a01:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.