6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Details here

http://216.23.214.70/ThreeGun/

Im going, I hope to see some other Texas 68forums.com members there too!

let me know if your going.

Im going to run a 6.8 for this outlaw match!

GREAT prices last year should be even better this year.... so I heard....

·
9,111 Posts
Do they allow spectators?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jamesb74 said:
Yes they do.

The thread on ARFCOM in the TX hometown forum, larue reps have said they of course allow people to watch but you know if you wtach youll only wish you shot it.

If you need me to lend gear, I can do that, Im going with 3 guys I shoot with, one is flying in from the frigid north.

Paulo, IF you want to shoot it, your entry/match fee is on me (LaRue Sponsors this place, would be nice to see a few 68 shooters....), and you know my word, counts.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Cold said:
jamesb74 said:
Yes they do.

The thread on ARFCOM in the TX hometown forum, larue reps have said they of course allow people to watch but you know if you wtach youll only wish you shot it.

If you need me to lend gear, I can do that, Im going with 3 guys I shoot with, one is flying in from the frigid north.

Paulo, IF you want to shoot it, your entry/match fee is on me (LaRue Sponsors this place, would be nice to see a few 68 shooters....), and you know my word, counts.
I appreciate the offer, but I won't be able to make it.

·
9,111 Posts
Wow. Decisions,decisions. Both are about the same distance roughly also. I would love to go to the 3-gun challenge. I would want to watch the first one. I have NO gear designed for this nor have I practiced or know how to practice for this. But watching this year I would probably enter next year.
Back to the gear part I have my brand new 6.8 low power scope no tac sights. I do have a choice of 45's and I do not have a tac shotgun. You dont want me showing up with my Browning 26" :lol: :lol:
Plus none of the other required gear. So yes it would be fun to watch the first one just to know what to expect. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts