6.8 SPC Forums banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
In the interview he actually said he support's BLM right to protest, which is true, whether you agree with their views and agenda or not. We must allow protesters of all beliefs. We don't have to allow them to disrupt or destroy but they must be allowed to voice their positions. Otherwise we may find ourselves, 2A supporters and God fearing Americans, silenced...

·
Registered
I got guns, you got guns, we all got guns! Free to the bone, please do not f**k with me.
3,648 Posts
Right, that's fine and dandy that they're protesting. But what exactly are they protesting?

And many time they turn to violence, that's what their criminal culture and ideology is rooted in. That's why you see things like what happened in Waukesha the other night. Many of these people are violent criminals with extensive backgrounds filled with violence. Yet many times they're lauded as heroes by the commie left. It's lies designed to divide us and sow chaos, the media is the number one culprit.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Taken in the context of what else kyle said, I took the BLM comment as really being about the need for doing something about prosecutorial and maybe LE misconduct. To that point, that includes prosecuting people committing crimes, not doing these politically motivated prosecutions, and the LE side I think we need to come to grips with the business of 4am no-knock warrants with SWAT teams. Kyle certainly isn't a marxist and I took his comments as being more in this vein than actually supporting the political causes of BLM.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
They are protesting PERCEIVED injustices, whether real or imagined. But everyone MUST have this right. Unfortunately most protests are the result of slow or no response to social issues. Look at the Vietnam era. Do you remember the chaos and mayhem and violence? And the NJ, LA, Birmingham and other riots too numerous to name. Some were racially motivated. Some were nothing to do with race. People don't act right when injustice and inequality are rampant. And they are rampant across the spectrum. Our society is in upheaval and we're not alone. It's happening all around the world right now. Protests and the ensuing violence and destruction are the result of things not getting addressed and conditions improved, coupled with irrational people being fueled by the media lies and misconceptions. We're in serious trouble folks! GOD HELP US!

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
I think most of the racial injustice is perceived injustice that is made up by the media to stir up hatred and violence. Divide and conquer. You rarely heard of any racially related problems prior to Obama getting elected. Racism was very close to being dead in this country before that hate monger got into office.

·
Registered
I got guns, you got guns, we all got guns! Free to the bone, please do not f**k with me.
3,648 Posts
I think most of the racial injustice is perceived injustice that is made up by the media to stir up hatred and violence. Divide and conquer. You rarely heard of any racially related problems prior to Obama getting elected. Racism was very close to being dead in this country before that hate monger got into office.
Agreed.

·
Registered
43 Posts
He's still young, plenty of time to become a conservative. Think back when you were young and what crazy ideals you were into.
I know that's right. I was raised conservative but for a while in my late teens I actually thought Clinton would be a good president. Boy was I wrong.

·
Registered
316 Posts
THIS...100%

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
I know that's right. I was raised conservative but for a while in my late teens I actually thought Clinton would be a good president. Boy was I wrong.
The sad truth is that compared to the dems we have had since, Bill Clinton was not all that bad.

Reactions: lcso762

·
Premium Member
10,810 Posts
The sad truth is that compared to the dems we have had since, Bill Clinton was not all that bad.
Except for giving millions of jobs away with the signing of NAFTA

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
Except for giving millions of jobs away with the signing of NAFTA
Believe me, not standing up for Clinton by any means. Just saying he beat the hell out of what came after from that party. At least he eventually came to the realization that to accomplish anything he would have to work with the other side instead of fight then at every turn like Obama and Biden.

Reactions: Guts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I know I will get bitched at for saying this, but he brought all that on himself. Yes he had a right to be there, I have the right to shit my pants instead of using a toilet, doesn't mean I do it. I support defending ourselves, I support 2A, but I don't support a dumbass kid. People are putting him on a pedestal that he doesn't need to be on, that's dangerous.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
If government had allowed the police to do their job he wouldn't have been there. I feel for all the people that were put out of work do to thugs burning down their place of employment. How would you feel had it been your job or business being destroyed? I for one am tired of government covering for the thugs and the FBI telling us they had all the information they needed to stop a school shooting after the fact. The system is broken. That's my two cents.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I know I will get bitched at for saying this, but he brought all that on himself. Yes he had a right to be there, I have the right to shit my pants instead of using a toilet, doesn't mean I do it. I support defending ourselves, I support 2A, but I don't support a dumbass kid. People are putting him on a pedestal that he doesn't need to be on, that's dangerous.
Exactly how old should one be before he is concidered man enough to stand up to rioters and looters burning down their families town ? Is it your opinion that if the police and fire department ( government ) is not willing to protect innocent people and properly no one should ? If thugs light a dumpster on fire and are pushing it towards your house or business with innocent people inside exactly how old does someone need to be to be old enough to risk life and limb running up with a fire extinguisher to put it out ? Or is it not that he was too young to stand up to evil but that maybe you believe no one should stand up and protect property if the police refuse to ? He is exactly what the Demoncrats fear most ,a legal gun owner who is willing to stand up against criminals and not someone who depends on the government to do their jobs . People who believe he was wrong are exactly what they love , people who trust the authorities to do what is right and protect them .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Your putting words in my post. I didn't say he was wrong. I didn't say that you shouldn't stand up to "evil". I said he put himself in that position. I may be mistaken, but I don't recall him having any kind of relationship to anyone that had a business there, did he? Plus a gun won't stop a flaming dumpster as it rolls towards your business or house. His actions make me worry more about how people will see guns and what new laws they want to come up with and other goofy shit they think will stop people from shooting each other. Just my opinions, like you have yours.....

·
Premium Member
10,810 Posts
All of the blm and antifa looters may think twice about beating someone with a skate board and in general thinking they can get away with anything because of leftist liberal mayors. That is worth something.

·
Premium Member
10,810 Posts
Your putting words in my post. I didn't say he was wrong. I didn't say that you shouldn't stand up to "evil". I said he put himself in that position. I may be mistaken, but I don't recall him having any kind of relationship to anyone that had a business there, did he? Plus a gun won't stop a flaming dumpster as it rolls towards your business or house. His actions make me worry more about how people will see guns and what new laws they want to come up with and other goofy shit they think will stop people from shooting each other. Just my opinions, like you have yours.....
Yes he did, he had family that lived there in Kenosha.
"lies told by media uncovered during trial"
1. He killed two black BLM protesters. All three of the men he shot in self-defense during violent riots in Kenosha on Aug. 25 last year were white.

2. He crossed state lines. He lived 20 miles from Kenosha in Antioch, Ill., with his mother and sisters. But his father, grandmother, aunt, uncle, cousins and best friend live in Kenosha. He had a job as a lifeguard in Kenosha and worked a shift on Aug. 25 before helping clean graffiti left by rioters at a local school. There, he and his friend were invited to join other adults who had been asked by the owners of a used car lot in Kenosha to guard the property after 100 cars had been torched the previous night, when police abandoned the town to rioters. Kyle took his gun to protect himself, since the rioters were violent and armed, including, for instance, Antifa medic Gaige Grosskreutz, who lunged at him with a loaded Glock pointed at his head before he was shot in the arm.

3. Rittenhouse took an AR-15 across state lines. Esquire accused him of “terrorist tourism.” False. His rifle was kept in a safe at his best friend’s stepfather’s house in Kenosha.

4. The gun was illegal. Wrong. Under Wisconsin law, he was entitled to possess the AR-15 as a 17-year-old. The judge dismissed the gun charge, which the prosecution never should have brought.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
He wasn't using the gun to put out the dumpster he was using a fire extinguisher . That we know because it was recorded on video . He had the gun to protect himself from being killed by the thugs who set the dumpster on fire . As far as gun laws go the left are going to push gun control AKA citizen control no matter what and liberal voters are going to vote for the crazies no matter what . Hopefully when the money runs out and the Demoncrats finally get the war they are trying so hard to start there are more Kyle's than people who wait to be rescued .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
He had the same right to be there as anyone else has. He had the right to help defend against unwanted destruction. His case should have never gone to trial. Therein lies the real problem: Govt desire to take away our right to stop unlawful wanton destruction by idiots. We have the God and Constitutional given right to defend our lives, property and society from the type of criminal behavior that was happening in Kenosha. Nadler wants a Federal investigation and will probably happen. I'm afraid this is not over quite yet. Kyle's life will be difficult for years to come.
This case had to go to trial, or the left would still be "protesting" the "injustice" of him "getting away" with killing 2 people. I have read that thereare several cities with protests, riots and looting because of the verdict. Nadler has an agenda, and if he can get a federal trial on civil rights, he will. He figures that he can win a federal civil trial to "prove" his aganda. Our hope is that Kyle will win that case too.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts