6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm happy to see that he was able to get a fair trial. From what I've seen it was clearly self defense. I hope the hate mongers on the left don't stir the masses to destroy the city like we've seen so many times before.

·
Registered
91 Posts
It's hard to believe how blindly some will follow the media narrative produced before the evidence came to light (which was pretty early on with video footage).

I think this kid was an idiot to insert himself into that situation. Good intentions or not. He was LARPing and pretending to be an EMT. Interacting with these antifa and BLM instigators is not a game. I hope other kids take a lesson from this, he got lucky to get out of that alive.

Still, he had every right to be there, same as the "peaceful protestors". Clear video evidence including drone footage... probably not best documented case of self defense in our history. Correct verdict.

The right to self defense is a human right, granted by God. The jury protected this right despite the justice system that prosecuted him based on a political narrative. We might not all be so lucky!

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was very disappointed when defense did not show the shirtless chest bumping the first guy was doing earlier. He was actually saying shoot me. Rittenhouse should never have left the group he was with and gone out alone. Glad for once the Justice System worked properly.

·
Premium Member
10,815 Posts
We all hope this doesn't happen again and they "the peaceful protestors" don't burn Kenosha to the ground but I'll throw caution to the wind and say they will be there tomorrow, lighting peaceful fires and breaking peaceful windows while helping themselves to free Christmas presents.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I think this kid was an idiot to insert himself into that situation, good intentions or not
In this day and age, he doesn't know just how lucky he is. Could have been in the slam for a LOOOONG TIME! :eek:
And what ever happened with the National Guard? Posted as security? With unloaded weapons?
Can't say any more about that without getting my hands slapped. :oops:;)

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
He had the same right to be there as anyone else has. He had the right to help defend against unwanted destruction. His case should have never gone to trial. Therein lies the real problem: Govt desire to take away our right to stop unlawful wanton destruction by idiots. We have the God and Constitutional given right to defend our lives, property and society from the type of criminal behavior that was happening in Kenosha. Nadler wants a Federal investigation and will probably happen. I'm afraid this is not over quite yet. Kyle's life will be difficult for years to come.

·
Registered
639 Posts
He had the same right to be there as anyone else has. He had the right to help defend against unwanted destruction. His case should have never gone to trial. Therein lies the real problem: Govt desire to take away our right to stop unlawful wanton destruction by idiots. We have the God and Constitutional given right to defend our lives, property and society from the type of criminal behavior that was happening in Kenosha. Nadler wants a Federal investigation and will probably happen. I'm afraid this is not over quite yet. Kyle's life will be difficult for years to come.
I would not be surprised if AG Garland charges Kyle with "Denying the victims of their civil rights", the Dems catch fall back for harassing and destroying someone.

·
Registered
8,939 Posts
I hope the kid becomes the newest and biggest millionaire in the country. I don't agree with most lawsuits but all those that defamed him need to pay really big $$$$$$$$$.

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
I hope the kid becomes the newest and biggest millionaire in the country. I don't agree with most lawsuits but all those that defamed him need to pay really big $$$$$$$$$.
Starting with the so called POTUS.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Little idiot just said he supports BLM . Seriously !!! He supports the very people who support burning , looting and rioting not to mention putting him away for life . Someone needs to tell him to shut up and let his lawyers do the talking .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
I got guns, you got guns, we all got guns! Free to the bone, please do not f**k with me.
3,648 Posts
Little idiot just said he supports BLM . Seriously !!! He supports the very people who support burning , looting and rioting not to mention putting him away for life . Someone needs to tell him to shut up and let his lawyers do the talking .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk
He might be trying not to get killed still.

But it ain't gonna help him.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts