6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a place holder for more information to come later.

Our complete line of KT68 uppers can be seen here: CLICK HERE

All our barrels feature four-groove, 1:11" twist rifling. We also have a custom 6.8 SPC chamber which has more room in the leade and throat, to prevent pressure spikes. The combination of improved chamber and rifling allows you to run hotter loads, including Silver State Armory combat loads. We have demonstrated running handloads in our 16" and 18" barrels that get >2,650 fps with no pressure signs, and no function problems.

We currently have about 15 stainless steel 18" barrels left in stock. When those are gone, all our barrels will be chrome-lined. Our 16" chrome-lined barrels get excellent accuracy and need no break-in. By the end of July we will have new 18" chrome-lined AND 20" chrome-lined barrels.

Ko-tonics LLC

·
Registered
148 Posts
I was about to get cranky while reading your post on the "lite" 16 inch barrels.

But, then I saw this post on 18 and 20 inch C-L'd barrels coming in.

As I tell my wife and kids "You're lucky I luv ya" but of course in than manly, ARFCOM, 6.8 Fraternity sort of way. :wink:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Re:

Dave S said:
I was about to get cranky while reading your post on the "lite" 16 inch barrels...
Hey Dave, Can you do me a favor and tell me what post you were talking about? I'm trying to determine between the 16 and the 16light

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Weights are for finished barrel with barrel extension and pin, but without gas block, barrel nut or muzzle device:

16" Lightweight = 26 ounces
16" SPR profile = 35 ounces
18" SPR profile = 39 ounces
20" Fluted = 41 ounces

1 - 6 of 6 Posts