6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
She makes a good point about privacy and being secure in ones person. When she gets into race and draws from Revisionist Europeanists like DuBois and TaNehisi, things get weird. I think she is right in her standing that violating somebody's rights is not a separate issue from grounds for incrimination resulting from the violation. The fourth and fifth amendments are about drawing a line limiting government and the constitution is for protecting against the usurpation of power by government.

Her comments and references reaffirm my beliefs that the next amendment should be about the suspension, investigation, trial and conviction of civil rights violations for "activism" being mandatory for elected and appointed officials and provision for strict interpretation of the constitution as written and intended.

·
Registered
716 Posts
The older I get the less tolerance I have for stupidity.

·
Registered
4,977 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Justice Sotomayor just told her male colleagues why they don't get it

Monday was not the first time Sotomayor has reminded her colleagues about how the real word works. In oral arguments in a death penalty case last fall, she referred to her own jailed relatives to highlight racism in jury selection.

Appointed by the "Anointed One" she is just an activist judge who thinks the Constitution and Amendments don't really apply now.
Or rather don't apply to specific groups or individuals such as they decide....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts